CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a random pic, but random vid. Saw this on Chandler Police Twitter post.

Last edited:

Found it interesting the comments were about the H3, Chevy Colorado and MD not even a mention of the 70 series. Where do these people come from? What one person's 300K mile H3 has to do with the 70 series thirty-three year run is beyond me. The Hummer came later and is long gone. Most on mud know the 70 series is still around. Steve @Saddletramp posted about new one when he was in Australia. What Fox News forgot to mention is that Toyota dropped the 40 series in the US in 83 and never imported it's replacement. That is the real story to Land Cruiser fans here in the US.

:grinpimp:

bitchin'.jpg

air down? Me thinks not....:flush::slap:

oops, clicked on the wrong thread....supposed to be the Random pic thread. Don't whip me with wet noodles!! :eek:

oops, clicked on the wrong thread....supposed to be the Random pic thread. Don't whip me with wet noodles!! :eek:
No wet noodles, you just need to arrange a ride for all of us in the LC500. :p

That first one looks like a Gaz.

SHELBY2.jpg
SHELBY1.jpg
SHELBY3.jpg
SHELBY4.jpg
A fun looking 1967 Eleanor copy visited yesterday here at the shop...
I wouldn't mind driving that around!!

Amsterdam must be the bike capital of Europe. So many bike, people texting while riding or talking on the phone riding. Not a single bike helmet was seen in 3 days.
IMG_1925.JPG

But I now understand the true meaning behind Joey's Mud name @NLXTACY . Tall Dutch beauties bike riding in short skirts with heels on and always smiling.

Last edited:
Found the mother load in Tucson

G1HkRuu.jpg

GbQ7rOd.jpg

GBqGkNT.jpg

From what we could tell without being too tresspassy, this guy had:
3 FJ40s
2 FJ 55s
2 FJ60s
1 FJ62

Who know what else may have been hiding in the back...
Anyone know this guy?

Beige FJ40 looks like a 64/65 hard top model. Always liked Dave's brush guard just never got one because it won't work with a PTO winch. It has some very interesting quick release hood hinges. Blue FJ40 looks like a 73 hard top. Last one looks like 79/80. This is why I keep my couple of cruisers out of the public's eye. Not trip by some will have a drone. Most these appear to be non registered. One call by someone to the city and the nightmare could begin. A Member in CO had a bunch of FJ45LVs hidden in his backyard. Got a notice from the city and had to dump most of them quick. Got a few letters from the city when I lived in Phoenix. Lucky I had another place to play musical cruisers which prevented me from being forced to sell any cruisers.

Amsterdam must be the bike capital of Europe. So many bike, people texting while riding or talking on the phone riding. Not a single bike helmet was seen in 3 days.
View attachment 1551138
But I now understand the true meaning behind Joey's Mud name @NLXTACY . Tall Dutch beauties bike riding in short skirts with heels on and always smiling.
I didn't see any bikes . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom