200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow they look great! What tire size is that? And does your LX470 have a lift?
Thank you, they are 275/65/18 they came with the tundra. I actually dropped the back end down a half inch to get rid of the stink bug look via sensor adjustment. #ILOVEAHC #DAILYDRIVER

Thank you, they are 275/65/18 they came with the tundra. I actually dropped the back end down a half inch to get rid of the stink bug look via sensor adjustment. #ILOVEAHC #DAILYDRIVER

Not going to lie, I love the AHC too. So if you dropped the back by 0.5", does that make the rear 1.5" above the stock 'normal' height? How about the front?

Not going to lie, I love the AHC too. So if you dropped the back by 0.5", does that make the rear 1.5" above the stock 'normal' height? How about the front?
No, I haven't lifted anything, front is stock, rear I moved the sensor to it's lowest adjustable position so technically I'm lower than stock in normal setting.

f709qmk57exa99kh8fkoypocdwyfp9gi.jpg
Looks beautiful! What size tires do you have on that? Any spacers?

Thank you @duditup

I just bought 2003 LX470 4 hours ago. Your Land cruiser inspired me to make my purchase today.

Mine came with 1.5 OME lift. Do you think I can install those tires without them rubbing when I make turns?

Thank you @duditup

I just bought 2003 LX470 4 hours ago. Your Land cruiser inspired me to make my purchase today.

Mine came with 1.5 OME lift. Do you think I can install those tires without them rubbing when I make turns?

I have an LX and run 33 KO2 (275/70/18) and have no rubbing whatsoever in the Neutral setting. Did some serious offroading in CO recently and never rubbed once. You'll be perfectly fine with a 33 tire.

285/75r18
OME860s w/stock tbars
SPC UCAs

2017-06-01 09.47.35.jpg

No spacers needed. I just picked up 5 of these wheels for 100 bucks!

Definitely ridiculous for sure. I've located 2 more that I'm going to get and hold on to for a future trailer build (matching wheels all the way around)

Love the wheels. Im in knoxville as well. Id love to see them up close if u have the time.
We have a local group of LC/LX owners that meet up 1st Tue of every month @ Barleys in old city. DM me for more details. Hope to see u soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom