National Public Lands Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang

Saturday, September 23rd we will be performing a clean-up effort for National Public Lands Day. Because of our success from last year, we have been asked to assist in the Revenue Flats area again. We need everyone planning to help out to sign up below by this Friday so we can let the BLM know how many attendees there will be. Hope to see you all out there!

Thanks

TC

Hey gang

Saturday, September 23rd we will be performing a clean-up effort for National Public Lands Day. Because of our success from last year, we have been asked to assist in the Revenue Flats area again. We need everyone planning to help out to sign up below by this Friday so we can let the BLM know how many attendees there will be. Hope to see you all out there!

Thanks

TC
I can make it, if it is not to late.
Bryan W. Mansell (New guy with the white 5th gen 4Runner)

I feel like I am letting the club down, but I will not be able to help. Have friends from out of town visiting. Sorry.

not looking good for me either, family showing up tomorrow. However, if things get to crazy maybe i'll get em over that way. Bunch of Irish should get things going. Is anything happening on Sunday?

We will not be there this year. Sorry. Cole has a Cross-Country Meet in Butte on Saturday!

Guys, I have to back out as well. My work schedule for tomorrow, that I just got today, doesn't allow me enough time to participate. I would have to drive there and immediately turn around and come back. Sorry for the late notice.

@adventurefamily are you still going tomorrow? Wondering if i should wait at mama macs for you/ if you know where you are going?

A couple of pictures from the Revenue Flats clean-up. It was a beautiful day and we were able to accomplish a lot. It was great to meet Sam! (Secretasiansam)
15F163ED-3374-4B1E-B0EE-C64E856FB9B4.jpeg
6BA86E77-3634-4B00-A85A-52DD08498F13.jpeg
807621AC-4BAD-4E2A-A50A-4BDF46A308E1.jpeg
FEFD7682-4CCE-400B-91E6-02BAABA320DB.jpeg
00BA63C4-2DB1-41F4-A60B-B0CB2E47D95D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom