What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (85 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is the 18by48 a custom build of yours or isit a shef you scored?? I have a 36 by 48 but I want to shorten it up and go your route as well.

It's just a black 18x48 metro shelf. I originally ground down the corners so they wouldn't rub the headliner but with the new mounts I made they are no longer a worry. Might be something to watch out if you go that route.

Nothing major. Alt belt broke after 34k and so I replaced them all. Alt belts were mangled up good. AC was fine. No idea what happened. :meh:

Love having stuff in stock :D
IMG_3548.JPG

"regeared" for pulling the wife's new camper. 245/75r17 wheels and tires off a tacoma for $140 :eek:

I'll just swap the 315's out for the 245's whenever I need to pull the camper (for a trip with no wheeling).

DSCN3303.JPG
I did a lot this weekend as its my last weekend before I take a long overdue ride back to the west coast. I made some tie down points that bolt up to rear seat mounts,Because everything in the truck will be secured and easily accessable for obvious reasons, I tested rechecked everything over and over again. And made a few "brackets" so I could add the frontrunner drop down table.(was going to make my own, but this was far more time efficient) The roofnest is not remaining, I gave it a shot but the promise that made in china like ARB is wrong. its porrly made and Im returning it.

DSCN3305.JPG

DSCN3307.JPG

DSCN3308.JPG

DSCN3309.JPG

View attachment 1536208 I did a lot this weekend as its my last weekend before I take a long overdue ride back to the west coast. I made some tie down points that bolt up to rear seat mounts,Because everything in the truck will be secured and easily accessable for obvious reasons, I tested rechecked everything over and over again. And made a few "brackets" so I could add the frontrunner drop down table.(was going to make my own, but this was far more time efficient) The roofnest is not remaining, I gave it a shot but the promise that made in china like ARB is wrong. its porrly made and Im returning it.

View attachment 1536209

View attachment 1536210

View attachment 1536212

View attachment 1536213
And yes that is a full size hiend(built by me) folding mountain bike in the rear. Fastened to its own little bike rack.

View attachment 1536208 I did a lot this weekend as its my last weekend before I take a long overdue ride back to the west coast. I made some tie down points that bolt up to rear seat mounts,Because everything in the truck will be secured and easily accessable for obvious reasons, I tested rechecked everything over and over again. And made a few "brackets" so I could add the frontrunner drop down table.(was going to make my own, but this was far more time efficient) The roofnest is not remaining, I gave it a shot but the promise that made in china like ARB is wrong. its porrly made and Im returning it.

View attachment 1536209

View attachment 1536210

View attachment 1536212

View attachment 1536213
Got any pics of the table brackets? It's been on my list, it looks like a pretty nice setup.

View attachment 1536209

View attachment 1536210

View attachment 1536212

View attachment 1536213
I just redid my sleeping/cargo area by removing the 2nd row seats as well....wow! really opens it up and can easily say 'NO' when more that 1 other needs a ride. ;)

Got any pics of the table brackets? It's been on my list, it looks like a pretty nice setup.
two pieces of 3/4 in angle iron 20 in long setup so they dont interfere with gas cans sanded ground and painted with rubberized paint, Ill snap a pic later for you.

I know what you did wrong. You did not condition your belts before replacing them last time.

Thanks for posting that! I've heard about 303 before, and I should probably put it on my new exterior trim pieces before mounting them.

I've heard it's amazing for outdoor furniture. But belts are indoor furniture, so I don't know what good UV protectant does...

TWO 20 IN PIECES OF ANGLE WELDED TO REAR OF GAS CARRIER

DSCN3312.JPG

DSCN3313.JPG

Replaced cats with magnaflow cats (CARB compliant) and muffler and routed over the frame. It's a lot louder.

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

Possibly, how many days, have you check your MPG, and does it have factory lockers?
Thanks senor for the response, the CEL did come back on a couple days later, I realized that I disconnected my battery and it took a couple days.

Zona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom