CLCC 2017 Swap Meet - Wish List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
Like we did last year, it might be helpful to post-up a list of any parts, accessories, tools, etc. that you are looking for in case one of your fellow Mudders has one to sell or trade, but might not otherwise think to bring to the swap meet.

Such as:

Things I want/need:
- 3rd Gen 4Runner 16" alloy wheel, qty. 1
- FJ40 '76-78 front knuckle spindle, qty. 1
- FJ40 small pattern steering knuckle 11mm studs and/or nuts

Things I want/need to get rid of:
- um, still mulling this one over...it's so hard to part with them

I have a new unused LED light bar I bought that didn't fit well on my 40. It's from Southeast Overland and medium sized. I have to check on exact length.

Also have a new steel winch line from a raffle. Was gonna eventually use it but I won a synthetic one at GSMTR.

I have a new unused LED light bar I bought that didn't fit well on my 40. It's from Southeast Overland and medium sized. I have to check on exact length.

Also have a new steel winch line from a raffle. Was gonna eventually use it but I won a synthetic one at GSMTR.

Let me know about the light bar. The :princess: is looking for a windshield light bar for her heep.

I'm not sure what I'll be looking for... but I should have a 60 inch hi-lift (never used) some 60 series parts and, if I can get my butt to Ryans to pick up some wheels he's got for me, some 16 inch wheels and tires from the 100 series.

Last edited:
Wanted:
FJ60 tail gate in decent condition
FJ60 oil pan
full set of 16" wheels

I may have an oil pan... Surface rust but no leaks and clean on the inside and the sealing surface is perfect.

Are there typically any vehicles for sale? I'm looking for an FJ40 and have been striking out so far.

I definately want to check it out. Will you be there from open-time? I might have until about noon then I'm headed out to go camping.

Yup, I will be there from set-up to take-down.

Are there typically any vehicles for sale? I'm looking for an FJ40 and have been striking out so far.

No, but that's not to say there won't be. I could see it happening.

IMG_0048.JPG
Build a truck, one part at a time

Things I'm bringing to hock or swap.

Leak free 2F radiator for a 40 - $40
Carb cooling fan 78+ - $50
WARN M12/15k control pack with remote - $100
40 series CCOT tailgate, black - $30
40 series black bikini top and channel - $30
40 series air intake horn, bracket and accordion hose - $80
40 series Racer65 accordion hose (unused) - $65

If anyone wants to claim any of the above let me know.

I also have an 80 series transmission and transfer case I'd like to sell but won't bring to the swap meet unless someone wants them.

IMG_5413.PNG
I'd love to find a toyota logo for the grill on my sons 60. He's at basic training in the army now but may be able to have his truck when he gets his duty station in the spring. It'd be a cool surprise for him.

Also he needs front shocks pretty bad. I'll probably end up springing for some new ones.

View attachment 1541383 I'd love to find a toyota logo for the grill on my sons 60. He's at basic training in the army now but may be able to have his truck when he gets his duty station in the spring. It'd be a cool surprise for him.

Also he needs front shocks pretty bad. I'll probably end up springing for some new ones.

I think I got an emblem for him! I'm going to the farm tomorrow I'll look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom