Monthly Club Meeting 7:30PM, Wed. 6 September at Kilroy's in Springfield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Look on the bright side!

You don't have to go to D.C.!

Sorry I'm bias I have to work there way to much.

I enjoyed visiting DC before I had to drive here for work.

I'm a Maybe for the meeting depends on the weather.

Look on the bright side!

You don't have to go to D.C.!
Yeah, man. I pretty much wrote, then deleted, those same words! Was trying not to offend, though I earned that right growing up there.

I'm out ended up working in winchester all day. See y'all at the swap meet

We had 5 members show up at the satellite meeting at the Bent Elbow Saloon in Silverton, Co. Minutes discussed are as follows:

1)We discussed which 13,000 ft pass we were gonna wheel today
2) Schmukster was nominated for and voted in as trail leader
3)In honor of Brother Bob Bascom we observed a moment of silence and splashed a shot of Woodford on the saloon floor
4) Treasurer's report was that we are over spending on bar tabs, but we should still be able to afford 4-5 more days of Wheeling fun
5)Meeting was adjourned at midnight in order to sing John Denver on the Karaoke machine

I miss you guys. Let the fun continue.

Meetings are a killer for me during the work week & with the location/traffic. I should be able to help with setting up for the swap meet again... just post the information & I'll contribute if possible.

I was able to help with setup last year moving gravel around & such. Last year's swap meet was on the same day as my wedding; so, I should be able to attend this time around.

Hey guys,

It's Shannon, one of the new members. Nice to meet everyone last week, too bad about the crap weather; I was looking forward to kicking tires. Maybe next month or at the swap meet if I can make it. I'm hoping to go pick up my new 450 soon and joining the fun, leaning on experienced members for upgrade/mod info and wheeling tips and trips.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

It's Shannon, one of the new members. Nice to meet everyone last week, too bad about the crap weather; I was looking forward to kicking tires. Maybe next month or at the swap meet if I can make it. I'm hoping to go pick up my new 450 soon and joining the fun, leaning on experienced members for upgrade/mod info and wheeling tips and trips.

Cheers!

Looking forward to meeting you. Welcome :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom