HDC Vehicle Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Year and model of vehicle 1999 LX470
2. Name of owner Steve
3. Name of vehicle (optional) The Cruiser, The Goat
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 171k Sep2017
5. Modifications, if any I took off the running boards- does that count?
6. How you use the truck Weekend, camping, photography
7. A single photo – La Mosca overlook near Mt. Taylor

image1.JPG

Cool beans I will probably do the paypal we're moving this weekend so it'd be hard to get out haha. Thanks @Dumpolina

Au contraire Nick, you need to start this day off with a hearty breakfast/coffee and afterward sucker some additional hands for the move.

Hey, guys. I'm new here, can't wait to tear it up in the US!

1. Year and model of vehicle 1991 HZJ77
2. Name of owner Charlie
3. Name of vehicle (optional) Sheila-san
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 293k
5. Modifications ProComp lift, Redback 3" exhaust, and that's all for now...
6. How you use the truck Weekend exploring, looking for some overland camping this summer
7. A single photo – Beach cruisin' on Miyagi-jima, right over the bridge from Okinawa's main island in her native Japan.
IMG_4943.jpg

Welcome Charlie to HDC. It's going to suck to go wheeling with you because we're gonna keep stopping at gas stations while you just sip your diesel!

I can't wait to spend your money :flipoff2:

Welcome Charlie to HDC. It's going to suck to go wheeling with you because we're gonna keep stopping at gas stations while you just sip your diesel! :flipoff2:

We will just stick him at the back (traditional diesel location). That way when you stop for fuel he will have to wait.

Last edited:

2. Name of owner Charlie
6. How you use the truck Weekend exploring, looking for some overland camping this summer
7. A single photo – Beach cruisin' on Miyagi-jima, right over the bridge from Okinawa's main island in her native Japan.View attachment 1639900
I understand you were at American Toyota recently. Your HZJ made an impression on one of the younger sales vultures.

We will just stick him at the back (traditional diesel location). That way when you stop for fuel he will have to wait.

It hangs out in the 20-21 MPG range no matter how I drive it- city, highway, off road, doesn't matter. It beats the wife's '16 4Runner by about 2 MPG too and it makes a better noise.

2. Name of owner Charlie
7. A single photo – Beach cruisin' on Miyagi-jima, right over the bridge from Okinawa's main island in her native Japan.View attachment 1639900
Thanks for gracing our lowly club meeting with this gem, Charlie! Sweetest thing in the Daily Grind parking lot since @jstncse said goodbye to his merc!

1) 2006 GX470
2) Bruce
3)
4) 155k
5) 3" extend/long travel lift by MetalTech, Radflo 2.5 shocks, REI full skids & rock rails, Kenwood DNX893s head unit, storage and fridge in back, MetalTech rear bumper on its way. Planing on a DO front bumper & Warn Zion winch.
6) everyday & off road trips & camping

View attachment 1534434

Update. Now has the DO front bumper and new trailer box

B183DE06-61C6-43EE-9C5E-F2FB29BB65F7.jpeg

Hello All
I am Carlwm and glad to find Toyota people to trail with.
20180611_085349.jpg

I cruze a 98 4runner sitting on 99 highlander tall front springs and omu rear giving me around 12 inches clearance at the rear diff, rear locker tucked slider rails rear swing tire, roof rack. I have good approach and leaving angles. This is my on going project and enjoy learning about what works and ehat to try next. I live in Albuquerque and do trails around the area with Jeep friends.
I have ran a few trails in the ouray/silverton areas and looking to trail with some similar minded fun people..

1. 1978 FJ40
2. Steve "UncaMo" Fye
3. I've been calling her "Smurfette," but looking for the perfect name
4. 59,870 original
5. Shackle reverse/2.5" lift, 33x11.5x15
6. Getting some gravel in my travel or commuting on perfect days
7. See below

This way you can manage your own vehicle information and photos instead of making Jon deal with it on the HDC website

Marc
[/QUOTE]

2.jpg

Hello! I am moving to New Mexico and would like to see if yall do any local meets. I am originally from Florida and moving from San Diego, CA to Albuquerque in May. I am also interested and value any input on where to live in Albuqerque as I do not know the area so I am looking for a place to rent. I just need a garage (for tools) and room. My instagram is "Aesthetically_Vance" if you would like to see random pictures of the tacoma. I hope to meet all of yall soon!

Photo Dec 29 2022, 5 59 04 AM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom