Rocky Point Presidents Day Invitation - Feb, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Join Us?

• Camping at Playa Bonita RV Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
CSC Group Invitation,

We are thinking of heading to Rocky Point for Presidents Day Feb 17-19 2018. Weather should be perfect. We are flexible and wanted to see if anyone wanted to join us, if you have never been, I can lead the convoy down. It's about 4 hours and only 1 hour driving in Mexico each way.

We have purchased a 26ft travel trailer and have Ocean view reservations at Playa Bonita

Needed:
Mex Auto Insurance, we use Mexican Auto Insurance Online - Baja Bound Mexico Insurance Services
Passport, Passport Card, Global Entry, etc.

LCP may be at Playa Bonita RV Park

IMG_8168low res.jpg
IMG_7931.JPG
IMG_7901.JPG
DSC00483.JPG
DSC01815.JPG

Last edited:
We will be staying at the family owned house from the 26th-30th otherwise I'd be tempted to join!

I may come down for the 14 and 15th.

We are interested in the first weekend. Me, the wife and 2 little (2 and 5)

Willing to camp at rv park would prefer rental house. I haven't been down there in 15 years, wife's never been.

Updated #1 post with our reservations

Considering heading down with you guys on the 7th returning on the 9th. Did you all get an assigned spot?

we are also interested in the 7th - 9th. Will leave the kiddos with grandparents if no other kids will be going.

If others end up going that 7th-9th I'd probably be up for it as well.

Okay trying to reserve a spot in the basic o section. Will update.

I have a reservation in row N. They are running out of spots. lol Alyssa and I will be tent camping! Hopefully not to hot???

Not looking like mexico is going to work out for me this trip. If anyone wants my reservation at the Reef let me know. At this point I cant get any refund. Sorry guys! hope you have a great trip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom