Builds Build Thread - my Enola Gay FZJ80 1994 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We started to work on the rear differential AEB lockers + 4.56 and full rebuild (seals and all bearings)
Photo 20.8.2017, 18 48 40.jpg
Photo 20.8.2017, 16 19 01.jpg

So this morning I took Pigi to Jeep Enemy territory going to rebuild the steering system that is dripping oil like a sieve
I ordered from all the steering hoses from Toyota except Gates Power Steering Pressure Hose
gates.jpg

When the Gates hose arrived, I didn't want to install it it was poor quality I just left it for emergency and ordered a new one Rein® - Power Steering Pressure Hose made in japan heavy duty comes with the bracket needed for installation Gates come without
rihn.jpg

So if you need one don't bay Gates

PIGI got a wash and we will look for the leaks and change all hoses anyway

If it is from the pump or steering box they will be send to rebuild

Photo 12.9.2017, 10 07 20.jpg
Photo 12.9.2017, 10 06 26.jpg
Photo 12.9.2017, 10 06 18.jpg

RTH the steering system like new. All hoses were changed the pump and box remanifectuerd. the only things left is the reservoir and the metal pipe cooler.

Photo 17.9.2017, 8 24 45 (1).jpg

On the way I replaced the fan clutch (Aisin blue hub) and OEM fuel filter

Photo 14.9.2017, 8 04 24.jpg

The junk starts piling up when puling the FC I found out that the fan is not a Toyota but Isuzu reverses direction PO was a jerk I ordered the new Aisin fan from the USA could not find a fan for FZJ80 in Israel

Photo 17.9.2017, 8 24 57.jpg

RTH the steering system like new. All hoses were changed the pump and box remanifectuerd. the only things left is the reservoir and the metal pipe cooler.

View attachment 1539192

RTH around here stands for Real Time Help.

I guess something else got lost in the translation.

Aisin is perfectly fine. I hope you performed the modification as well before installing it.

RTH around here stands for Real Time Help.

I guess something else got lost in the translation.

Aisin is perfectly fine. I hope you performed the modification as well before installing it.

Yes, you are correct I translated badly RTH = Return To Heath i am not going to use this term any more thank you for the clarification.

I read every post Mr IH8Mud Search gave me and I need a base line (ordered another Aisin FC)

We are going into winter so I decided to install new FC, as is and to install a dry temp sensor on motor head and block + OBD1 BT on android Temp reading. See how it will preform we have a very severe test drive in the desert from the lowest place in the world the Dead Sea to Jerusalem to check for cooling system performance

I will mode the new FC according to the results of the factory one. (With new Radiator, pump, thermostat and Toyota Red that I already installed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom