Mechanic in Dallas BESIDES Cruiser shop. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,
I have left 10 vm over the past year at the Cruiser Shop and have never received a response.

I need help with my transmission (pressure plate is sticking) as well as installing a new carberator. '78 FJ 40.

Does anyone know a place/mechanic that knows what they are doing with cruisers that is available?

Thank you,
Ryan

You might actually get some info posting in a Clubhouse that is DFW specific...ie: Lone Star

Top of the page there is a clubhouse section, go there and select lone star land cruisers in the central region.

check with @Texican he is in Bonham but may be able to assist

I've tried a number of people over the years in Dallas. I just had a lot of work done on my 100 series by Ahmad Mayo. He was the head mechanic at a Toyota Dealership here for 15 years. Recently he broke off and started his own Toyo shop in Lewisville, TX. I think the quality and price was very reasonable. He works on all Toyotas from the last 25 years, so 100 and 200 series, as well as the LX variants. Feel free to text him at 214-289-7493, or email him at mayoautomotivellc@gmail.com .

Mayo Automotive
697 Metro Park Circle Ste 5
Lewisville, TX 75057

I've tried a number of people over the years in Dallas. I just had a lot of work done on my 100 series by Ahmad Mayo. He was the head mechanic at a Toyota Dealership here for 15 years. Recently he broke off and started his own Toyo shop in Lewisville, TX. I think the quality and price was very reasonable. He works on all Toyotas from the last 25 years, so 100 and 200 series, as well as the LX variants. Feel free to text him at 214-289-7493, or email him at mayoautomotivellc@gmail.com .

Mayo Automotive
697 Metro Park Circle Ste 5
Lewisville, TX 75057

Has anybody here used them and have a good positive feedback?

Cruiser Shop client service sucks!!!!!

Speak with Mike Dadja at Dadja Do it Right. I think he is in Euless. He is great.

Little old thread but . Im in dallas Goodes offroad 10860 switzer ave dallas tx 75238
469 556 7752 . I'm a Toyota lexus master technician.. i specialize in old criusers

Has anybody here used them and have a good positive feedback?
I am picking my'04 LC up later this morning. My first time to use him. Timing belt and water pump after a leak. Fast, convienent online/text of investigation, digital signing of the repair authorization and pending his call, a quick turn-around. My bill is $980 and change. Quote from Toyota of Plano was $1750.

Will update after I drive it a while...

Ahmad did a great job and followed up on the repair. It was a one-day turnaround and the repair was with all OEM parts. Seems the PO had used Gates brand water pump, so that was the issue. I'd go to him again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom