Vehicle Exporters in Eastern Province KSA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I'm FINALLY pulling the trigger on shipping an FZJ100 from Saudi.

I'm buying my parent's 99 FZJ100 and importing to Canada, and yes it's legal. Well within our 15 year rule.

Does anyone know of any people that have shipped cars out of Dammam?

Truck is located on the Aramco compound in Dhahran.

Cheers,

-Nick

Good on you! I'd be inclined to do the same at some stage so I might be interested in those guys if they reliable..

I wouldn't say they were reliable.... They lost the first set of keys we gave them when the truck was dropped off.

How'd you find the shipping company? Did you start from your side of the pond or somehow get a contact in KSA? Was it door-to-door shipping?
I'll be shipping from the UAE soon.

Also interested in the story. Are there HJ61s available there?

How'd you find the shipping company? Did you start from your side of the pond or somehow get a contact in KSA? Was it door-to-door shipping?
I'll be shipping from the UAE soon.

Wow I just saw this... better late than never I guess.

I got the shipping company from a family friend who left Saudi a couple years ago. They were shipping their belongings when they moved but turns out they also ship vehicles. My parents still lived there so they made it easy. They picked up the truck and arranged with the shipping company.

Door to door shipping is tricky as you need multiple contractors. Shipping company only ships to the docks then you need to arrange another company to pick it up and take it to your place. My experience turned into a roller coaster ride...

Here's my thread about my GCC truck:

My GCC Spec FZJ100

Interested in your story

Also interested in the story. Are there HJ61s available there?

Most of my story is on my thread above :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom