Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for some 18 inch tundra or land cruiser wheels and tires. The PO apparently replaced 3 Tires and rotated the 18 year old spare in as the fourth! It's pretty bad looking.

Needless to say, I'm not too crazy about driving on it for long, especially with the fam in there.

I'd really like some 295/70-18s or close to that but stock size tires are okay too. It's a great excuse to upgrade!

Figured I would check here. Would consider buying rims with no tires too though there seem to be great deals on take offs on craigslist. 18s looks so much batter than the 16s

I have a set of what I'm pretty sure are 18" 100 series rims at the shop. No tires though. They're yours if you want them. I can get pics tomorrow.
I have a set of what I'm pretty sure are 18" 100 series rims at the shop. No tires though. They're yours if you want them. I can get pics tomorrow.
That would be awesome! Pics would be great

WTB 60 series driver window regulator. My sons teeth are worn down so it skips and the wi die won't go all the way up.

IMG_6452.jpg

WTB 60 series driver window regulator. My sons teeth are worn down so it skips and the wi die won't go all the way up.

IMG_6452.jpg
That is a easy fix if you have a welder. Build up weld on the worn teeth and file or grind them down. It does not take very long and works great!

FOR SALE

I have 5 OEM LC100 wheels. No tires.

Best offer.

Chris- what do you mean by window hinges?
Chris- I have your hinges. Can either mail them or drop off at Ryan's later this week. Or we'll be driving I-81 through Winchester either on the way down to Richmond or more likely, on the way back home if you'd want to meet me we can work something out. Just as easy to send them, though, if you email me your address shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

I have a nice set of "88 FJ62 downpipes.

Price: Beer

Chris- I have your hinges. Can either mail them or drop off at Ryan's later this week. Or we'll be driving I-81 through Winchester either on the way down to Richmond or more likely, on the way back home if you'd want to meet me we can work something out. Just as easy to send them, though, if you email me your address shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Chris- the hinges were mailed yesterday.

Looking for 95.5-2004 extended or double cab Tacoma rear driveshaft.

Thanks!!!

Cleaning out the garage and under deck. Any of you boys have any interest? Stumbaugh and I picked some of the up off a parts salvage truck a while back Was Holding the cowl for when I roll again but running out of space. Also have a couple of WS frames and smaller stuff to bring to the swap but not bringing the cowl.
Steve

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

If anyone needs a cap for your swing out spindles let me know. I had to buy a 10 pack from McMaster and only needed 2.

IMG_20170827_183143811_HDR.jpg

Did I mention this stuff is all free.....otherwise it's gonna have to go to the ol' dump....someone save these parts.

SM

Did I mention this stuff is all free.....otherwise it's gonna have to go to the ol' dump....someone save these parts.

SM
Is that steering column from a power steering truck? I assume not but thought I'd check.

Bart has claimed the Bumper but everything else is still available and still free.
Nobody wants that heat shield?

I did not see a heat Sheild in the picks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom