Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably a long shot, but maybe Andy or JT have one laying around. I am looking for a Tacoma rear axle - 4.10 gears, non locking.

I pulled the elocker axle from that Taco I bought and want to clean it up before I put it under mine. Problem is, I need an axle to put back under it for the new owner who wants to pick it up next weekend!!

I'd either buy it, or I can give you my axle once I pull it. Mine is very nice and rust-free!

Thanks,
Andy

I have a housing and a diff, but no shafts/brakes.

It shouldn't take long to swap axles out, last axle swap like that that I did took about few hours by myself. Depending on when you end up doing it, I may be able to lend a hand as well.

I may be able to come and help over the labor day weekend.

Thanks guys,

I'm making out well. Should have completed swapping my axle to the other truck tomorrow night. He is coming for it Monday it appears.

I am planning to wire wheel and paint the 3rd and have the housing sand blasted and powder coated. I'll leave the wheel bearings and brakes for another time since they are easy enough to pull!

Cleaning out the garage and have a 60 series carpet set made by Llyods. Carpet is a lighter gray, thicker pile. Could use a clean up but really not that dirty. $25 and the shipping.

image1 (5).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image3 (1).JPG

image4 (1).JPG

Free to good home.

Colman camp stove. Hardly used and in working order.

Tivo series 3 DVR dual tuner and WiFi

Looking for some FJ40 side mirrors for my had doors. Preferably the square style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom