Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat August 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm planning on attending.

Isabelle and I will be there.

Ash, please bring the tee's and hoodies that you have. We will consolidate them with the new order that I have. Maybe we can find a volunteer to become the VP during the breakfast.

Thanks.

Will do.

I'd like to be there, but will be late. I'm on the hook to help with my daughter's school band rummage sale from 6:00-9:30 on 8/19. WOuld love to meet some local LC enthusiasts and introduce myself. You can laugh and point at my stock '99 LX470, in pearly white no less.

You won't be the first and try not to let Ash get in your head.

I'll be there too!

I'd like to be there, but will be late. I'm on the hook to help with my daughter's school band rummage sale from 6:00-9:30 on 8/19. WOuld love to meet some local LC enthusiasts and introduce myself. You can laugh and point at my stock '99 LX470, in pearly white no less.

First and foremost, we need to get you a pink panty badge :flipoff2:

The only time we point and laugh is when you actually wear the pink panties!

I'll stop by

You folks enjoy breakfast. I got ya beat.
20170818_062157.jpg

Will not be there, hoping to make next month. The breakfast is on the 3rd Sat of the month?

Hi guys, my wife and I are in town from Denver. If this is a good time, we would love to stop by and meet you all. I'm the Vice President of the rising sun up north.
Please stop by. We would love to meet you guys. We hold a lot of respect for the Rising Sun group!

Great to meet you guys! My handle on the rising sun forum is jps8460, hit me up if you're ever in town.

Cheers,
Jackson

Great meeting you too. I will keep you posted on the upgrades to my 200.

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom