replaced TREs after doing Birfields (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
The truck didnt move counted the threads put them back exactly the same now shes pulling to passenger whilst driving.alignment?? Tough to find anyone dumb enough to work on her let alone align 37s nittos, and yes I regret them and will be going to 35s. after road trip

I dont have a gargae all i use in my back lawn or driveway, and Ive been very busy last two months. you think I can do it?? I tried really hard to keep it same it was lined up perfect. was being key I yoked one of the TREs replacing birfs

Check wheel bearing preload?
I will again, funny I thought that right after I posted this as I had driven it much since birfs, the TRES, then calipers etc etc etc.

A toe-in/out problem from alignment will not make it pull one way or the other specifically. That's typically brakes or wheel bearings. It does not mean your steering wheel will still be aligned.

Reactions: RFB
The commonly adjusted things are simple to check/adjust on a straight axle rig.
Alignment Setting Toe

Always go to a truck stop to see if they would do it. That are used to bigger tires. I bought my first set of 35's at my neighborhood truck stop. ' course, that was back in the '70's.

Reactions: RFB
Im going to re torque all bolts on the wheel bearings, and the trunions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom