For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a transfer case for a 76 FJ40 if anyone has or knows of one that's for sale. Thanks

For my 2004 LC100 I am looking for a factory roof rack plastic bolt cover trim piece. Rear passenger side and gray color.

FZJ100 roof rail foot cover.jpg

I've ordered those 100 Series roof rack covers before if you can't find a used one.

Cross post from ATX for sale, I come to DFW periodically, or can meet halfway.

FOR SALE/ TRADE:

40 series SOR diamond plate steel rear quarter panel covers, USED

At one time, they brought me great mystery and suspense in learning what was under them (the answer was rust).

Local preferred. $: case of beer, misc 40 parts I might need, make offer

View attachment 1506042

View attachment 1506043

Looking for a winch bumper to fit a '78 FJ40/FJ43. Needs to fit a Warn 8274. I'd prefer something like the CCOT channel bumper. Message me if you have something available. Thanks.

WANTED: Does anyone have a lead on a winch mounting plate, or bumper with previously welded winch mounting plate for a 40 series and Warn 8274?

Selling a set of OEM LX470 wheels (16x8 5x150) and tires. Michelin LTX tires 275/70r16. The spare has lots of tread but is really old. The others have around 8/32nd of tread left although one has two nails in the tread that would need to be patched. Includes center caps and lugs. $200 OBO
4qJljvY.jpg

Last edited:
Someone bring me a box of brass case .270/9mm/.380 and you can have these! Really need to get them out of my garage.

These wheels are now available for one six pack of Rolling Rock. Will deliver within reason. I’ll also be in Austin tomorrow if someone sees this post tonight and responds. Feel free to text 479-414-7529

These wheels are now available for one six pack of Rolling Rock. Will deliver within reason. I’ll also be in Austin tomorrow if someone sees this post tonight and responds. Feel free to text 479-414-7529
5 or 6 lug? Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom