2B & 3B Japanese (AISIN) Clutch Kit Sale - $175.00 (Reg $227.50) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
2B/3B SALE PRICING :cool:

CL3B.GIF

Part# CL3BEKIT (Fits 8/80-10/84 BJ41/BJ42/BJ44 2B/3B Diesel) - Sale has ended, now $227.50

CL3BM.GIF

Part# CL3BMKIT (Fits 8/80-09/89 BJ6x/7x 3B Diesel) - Sale has ended, now $227.50

clutch_3 (Small).jpg

We stock clutch kits for most gasoline and diesel application Cruisers, learn more here:
Clutch Kits - F, 2F, B, 2B, 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT, 1HZ & 1HD

Give us a call at the shop if you'd like to get a clutch ordered. Sale price is good for the month of February or while supplies last.

Cruiser Outfitters - 801-563-1277/info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Hold this one ( Part# CL3BMKIT) for me

We have 82 of them. I don't expect to run out super quickly :D

Give us a buzz when you're ready!

Sold out on the CL3BMKIT (well the discs) but I have a bunch more coming and will honor this price and ship back orders as they come in.

82 clutch kits sold in 4 days, wow.
I need one, will be calling...

Sorry, the 82 was the clutch cover (pressure plate) as those are typically the harder part to get, so we bought pallet of em. The disc for the CL3BM is slightly different than the CL3BE. Good news, they will land to us Monday/Tuesday :D

Give us a ring!

Ah, thanks Kurt. To be honest I didn't read closely enough to notice the two different part numbers :beer:. From your website I see there's the two 3B kits, and you also have a B kit (not on sale). I'm assuming the 3B kits are diaphragm type pressure plates and the B is the type with the coil springs? Mind showing the differences in the 3B discs? Are they interchangeable? Any benefit of one over the other?

I picked up my 3B as a low mileage take out. Its been sitting as a spare but I think it might go into my 40 this year. Pretty sure it was from an early BJ60 since its 12V. It does have a worn clutch on it that I can compare to what you have.

Ah, thanks Kurt. To be honest I didn't read closely enough to notice the two different part numbers :beer:. From your website I see there's the two 3B kits, and you also have a B kit (not on sale). I'm assuming the 3B kits are diaphragm type pressure plates and the B is the type with the coil springs? Mind showing the differences in the 3B discs? Are they interchangeable? Any benefit of one over the other?

The 2B/3B's share pressure plate (but not the same as the 13BT), however both 2B/3B & 13BT are diaphram style where the B is a "finger" style like the F motor variant. So not only is the B pressure plate different, the disc, throw-out and pilot are different too.

I picked up my 3B as a low mileage take out. Its been sitting as a spare but I think it might go into my 40 this year. Pretty sure it was from an early BJ60 since its 12V. It does have a worn clutch on it that I can compare to what you have.

The the clutch disc on the different 3B kits is similar ID/OD so they can be interchanged so it's not the end of the world there.

Cruiser outfit. Can you supply ph# or email. Ie contact info. Where are you located? Ship to Canada? Still have good guy price on a clutch kit for kids bj? Wanna have one on the shelf. Bj70.

Hi Kurt

Can you supply for a 12HT year 88 european model.
And how much to sent it in France Paris unless someone come to Paris and I can grabe it at the airport
The guy will earn a nice bottle of red wine
Thank you and best regards
Éric

Hi Kurt

Can you supply for a 12HT year 88 european model.
And how much to sent it in France Paris unless someone come to Paris and I can grabe it at the airport
The guy will earn a nice bottle of red wine
Thank you and best regards
Éric

You bet, not part of the clearance sale but we have a great 12HT kit:

IMG_2604.JPG

Part# CL2HLKIT (Fits 8/87-1/90 2H/12HT Diesel) - $272.50

Learn more about our clutch offerings here:
Clutch Kits - F, 2F, B, 2B, 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT, 1HZ & 1HD

Shoot us an email at the shop (info@cruiseroutfitters.com) and one of my shipping pros can get you a quote. Thanks!

Thank you for the reply Kurt , I was looking for a clearance, I can have this price over there.
Best regards
Éric

Gotcha. Sorry as advertised this sale is strictly for the 2B/3B. We do occasionally put the other kits on sale but nothing on the immediate horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom