Rolling the dice on this fridge 63QQT $270 shipped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@4Beast I hope you have alerts turned on!
haha, appreciate it! I actually didn't get an alert from them, per usual :bang:, however I saw a popup from openboxdirect and had another go-round with ordering. Not as good a price as sometimes ($380 for the 80 qt, I think) but still awfully good. I guess I'll see in a few days if my order gets canceled like before or not...

43 quart in scratch and dent for sale! I was so tempted to pick it up, but can't.

I think I got it, the guy said I did, but i won't believe it until it's at my door! Was preferring a 63, but this was a good deal...

Please post a picture if you get it? I'm trying to fit one in an Outback! Best of luck!

After 11 months the compressor computer let its smoke out. It was in the bed of my truck on a trip to TN. One of the Triacs burned up. I thaught about trying to fix it but they put a coating on the board. And would be a PITA!
Whymer sent me a rebuilt computer.

I'm not sure why it let the smoke out in the first place. Thaught about putting a small computer fan on the computer.

After 11 months the compressor computer let its smoke out. It was in the bed of my truck on a trip to TN. One of the Triacs burned up. I thaught about trying to fix it but they put a coating on the board. And would be a PITA!
Whymer sent me a rebuilt computer.

I'm not sure why it let the smoke out in the first place. Thaught about putting a small computer fan on the computer.

I have a small fan plugged in to my inverter that I point at the compressor area on really hot days that I have to close my windows. It has helped tremendously. A small computer fan would be better...

Looks like they've been "discontinued" on the Open Box Direct site.

I settled on 43qt & regret it. 4 people are in my family. If you are packing for more than 1 or 2 people don't bother. A family needs a minimum of 63qt or bigger.

My 43qt works great by the way, but is to small.

I settled on 43qt & regret it. 4 people are in my family. If you are packing for more than 1 or 2 people don't bother. A family needs a minimum of 63qt or bigger.

My 43qt works great by the way, but is to small.

I have the 80qt. I'd gladly trade for a 43qt. It is always just my son and I, at most.

Although it is nice to be able to fit a whole case of water in the 80qt without unwrapping it. Two+ cases if I open them.

I have the 80qt. I'd gladly trade for a 43qt. It is always just my son and I, at most.

Although it is nice to be able to fit a whole case of water in the 80qt without unwrapping it. Two+ cases if I open them.
Texas is a long ways from Cali...

Had to go back and check out the purchase date. Mid 2015 means 1.5 years of service from a scratch and dent. Doing Big Bend for Christmas so just another trip. Since I am in TX and do have a family of 5 I could always consider a trade for a 80qt from some guy in Iowa. From Louisiana so state loyalty from a road Wh0$3 means little to me and mine.

I have a 63 Quart for sale in Texas (DFW) if anyone interested. $300, handles have been swapped for metal ones.

I just got the Whynter brand 45Qt. I think it's Edgestar's mother brand. It came with metal handles and metal hinges. $450 at Home Depot and I had a $190 gift card at $250 I could not pass it up. I have to do something with my setup. I have it under a tounnue cover in the back of by truck running off a set of aux 60Ahr batteries. It gets really hot under the cover in the sun. I tried wrapping it with silver bubble wrap. I am going to order a cover when I get back from vacation. View attachment 1276480

Whynter ICM-201SB Ice Cream Maker​

Whynter International Ltd. was established in 1979 by Mr. W. Whynter. The company quickly gained a reputation for its quality of products, as well as customer service. Today, Whynter manufactures a variety of ice cream makers suitable for home or professional use. In addition to the traditional stainless steel models, the company also offers models made from glass and polymer. Whatever model you choose, your ice cream will be enjoyed for many years to come, as it is made with the highest quality ingredients by the best manufacturers.

The Whynter ICM-201SB Ice Cream Maker is designed for quick, efficient results in a wide range of ice cream makers. This efficient, self contained design doesn't require pre-filling of mixing bucket. A durable stainless steel bowl is included with this model which can be easily cleaned using soap and water. In addition, all bowls are dishwasher safe and offer sanitary treatment for all food items served from them.

For more information on these or any other Whynter products, please click on the links listed. It's really easy to find the perfect Whynter ice cream maker for your kitchen needs. Simply browse our website for more details on these fantastic new products and what's available now on sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom