Lancaster Custom Exhaust shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Gary @shmukster mentioned there was an Amish exhaust shop in Lancaster that will do custom work while you wait. Anybody know the name of this place? I think @caz and maybe @jamarquardt22 have used them...

Red Run Exhaust. 2 locations, either is good

Thanks Andy!

I made an appointment for next Friday at the New Holland location.

Amish Head Shop!!

When I lived in Williamsport they said the good stuff was grown by the Amish. I don't know if it was true but it was good STUFF!!

About five years ago, I was dealing with an old Amish dude who "bought" a warehouse in York that had some old motorcycles in it. I had to pick him up and drive him out to York. He slung the N-word around like it was nothing, and told me how he shoots groundhogs with a Tommy gun. We actually made a deal, and as I was loading the bikes up, the actual owner of the bikes, and still technical owner of the building, showed up, freaked out, and made me unload the bikes. Amish dude had the riot act read to him. He gave me money back and I left him there.

Took my '93 in on Friday, they were done in two hours. From (almost) the cats back tucked up high for only $225. Also included fixing a few other broken mounts. Truck is so quiet now I can stick a "Hybrid" emblem on the hatch!
Looks like I found my new exhaust shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom