Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love that place. It is where I get all my Carhartt stuff. I have it in my calendar, but I may be up in Prescott then.
Ross, it will be a shame to miss you but understand the allure of Prescott

I stuffed up - thought the 5th was a Friday. I'll be out of town catching up with a mate who is stateside. Next meeting/run!

Sounds about right. It's hard to keep a solid presence up for pretty much every "car/truck/shooting/camping/running/workout" group I've been apart of. Life comes up and people have other things to do, or move, get orders, have kids, get married, quit, sell etc. whatever the reason, it's tough!

Sounds awesome! Never been there but I'm all for pizza and beer!

I'm down!

This could also work!

The 5th sounds like a plan. Or really most weekends I'm pretty free. Might even get the wife to tag along!
What he said! I'm in...somebody call the location (Thunder Canyon or T&B and if T&B, which one?)....

Last edited:
I haven't consulted the Mrs. but leaning toward it--might offer her the night off. If she doesn't go, you wanna ride shotgun?

Thanks for the offer but I want to show Splitshot (John) my 4Runner. We should get together at Sentinel sometime.

I'd be up for it.

We met several times at Barrio Brewing back a few years ago.

A little tricky to find but they have good parking and food. I'd be up for more outside truck-time....

I would be in for meeting up in October. Spacing them to bimonthly is a good goal now. Does anyone know a mechanic who can assist with emissions? I met someone at the last meet who knew someone but I was kinda drunk

I would be in for meeting up in October. Spacing them to bimonthly is a good goal now. Does anyone know a mechanic who can assist with emissions? I met someone at the last meet who knew someone but I was kinda drunk
I used the MPG Auto shop located next to the east side emissions center - they charged me $65 to tune carb and solve emission problem.

I'm in (for real this time :)).

I'm in! Should be starting to get real nice around then. Got any spots in particular you're looking at?

I would like to run Rug Road again In the late fall or possibly another southern Arizona treasure.

Thinking Barrio Brewing or Thunder Canyon at foothills mall. I went to meets at both locations and they were great for being able to hang out at the trucks. October 7th or 14th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom