1995 Jdm Land cruiser Prado colour code? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I just gotten a JDM 1995 land cruiser Prado.

I notice the colour code stated on the plate in the engine is 26Z.

Can anyone advice for colour code 26Z what is the colour? I can't seem to find any information online. I think highly likely this would be a 2-tone colour.

Thanks

Is a 70 series or a 90 series Prado? There is a forum specifically for 90 series. I did find a reference to 26Z but it didnt say what colour it was, just that its a solid multi tone.

Hi Rosco Thanks. Photo of vehicle as attach. What is the solid colour for 90 series? As the nameplate of mine states 26Z.

IMG_8491.PNG

Ok ,that's a 7* series and comes with about 3 choices of engine, 2 diesels, 3L and 1KZ T and the 22R petrol depending on the intended market. It wasn't sold in Australia so it doesn't show up on our colour charts for touch ups.
It looks like dark emerald green on my screen and the secondary colour would be the silver flares.
The model code would be KZJ77 or LJ79 or an RJ77.

Yes it's dark emerald green. Don't think this is the original color that come out of the factory

I have the same truck imported to the US. Its a KZJ78W. Can yall tell me the paint code please? Or how to find the code for a JDM toyota in general. I have rust i'm tryin to fix. Also, was the paint ever available in the United States?

There is a colour code on the firewall plate. Also has interior codes .

Howdy,
This is an old thread but hoping someone found the code for this colour.
I have a Shorty imported from Japan in this colour and can't find the code to save my life.
:)
tempImageF7TOmT.png

This is really tough code to find. I own the KZJ78W here in Japan. My paint code is 24V. Toyota dealer discontinued the paint and after a big search mission for paint nothing has come up.
JDM color code for 24V is Dark Emerald Green.
Off the shelf, the paint is simply not available here in Japan.
I think the best thing to do is bring it to a car paint shop and have them mix something close.
After 25 years the color changes so might be tough to get it close enough for touch-ups.
A complete respray may be the best option with a few cans of paint takeaway for future touch-ups.

I found a company in the US that might be close but have not tested.

Paint code for the Aussie market.

Cheers

Hi I just gotten a JDM 1995 land cruiser Prado.

I notice the colour code stated on the plate in the engine is 26Z.

Can anyone advice for colour code 26Z what is the colour? I can't seem to find any information online. I think highly likely this would be a 2-tone colour.

Thanks
Late to the party, but I have the same color combo. This information is for the US market and should at least help with custom mixing if off-the-shelf options aren't available.

26Z is a two-tone combo offered from 1995 to 1999. It is a combination of body color 6M1 (Dark Green Mica or Dark Emerald Pearl) and accent color 4M7 (Flaxen Mica Met or Oyster Pearl).

6M1: DitzlerPPG code 4595, DuPont code W9542, BASF code 22312.
4M7: DitzlerPPG code 27579 and DuPont code K9968.

I found the information in this post at:

here my KZJ70 VX -1996

I think it is the same combo

KZJ70.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom