August Ride at Ralph's (1 Viewer)

Pick your date for Ralph's

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
brought it up at the last meeting, all we have to do is pick a date.

Usual MO, day ride, bring your own lunch and drinks. We'll ride until we melt or give up, your choice. I should have my hydro done by then so will be looking to test out.

I assume he will want his $30 per truck so bring cash to drop in the donation box.

PICK A DATE!!!! August 12, 19 or 26????

EDIT - 25TH SHOULD BE THE 26TH. cant figure out how to change the damn thing without losing the votes cast so just know it's the 26th in reality.

Last edited:
bump - looking like the 26th has the lead.

Not to discourage anyone but you guys probably never seen this out at Ralph's...

Black Moose Fire #3

Last edited:
from the looks of it you are correct sir.

I love the comment in the beginning of the 3rd video, "might be power steering!?"

cracks me up! By that time what the **** difference does it make whether its the power steering or somethin' else. As if fixing the issue is gonna change the fact that the truck is now crispified!! :dummy:

from the looks of it you are correct sir.

I love the comment in the beginning of the 3rd video, "might be power steering!?"

cracks me up! By that time what the **** difference does it make whether its the power steering or somethin' else. As if fixing the issue is gonna change the fact that the truck is now crispified!! :dummy:

Was anything salvageable off the rig? With as quick as it happened I wonder if an exstinguisher would have been enough.

That was not a Toyota???

So, August 25th is a Friday. Was this the plan or did we mean to vote for 8/26?

se below...

brought it up at the last meeting, all we have to do is pick a date.

PICK A DATE!!!! August 12, 19 or 26????

EDIT - 25TH SHOULD BE THE 26TH. cant figure out how to change the damn thing without losing the votes cast so just know it's the 26th in reality.

@tgreco is a prime example of why some mothers should eat their young. :hillbilly:

Who in the hell goes back and reads the last line of the first post of a thread :flipoff2:? @TeddyBoy has proven over and over that he doesn't know how to read a calendar or even spell (i.e. "Se" from his previous post). That's probably why he fits in so well with all you TN 'necks:moon:.

Hey tony, we're going to hawk pride on September 23rd, we'll see you there.:flipoff2:

@TeddyBoy @FJCRAWLER Damn that's a haul to hang out and try and educate you two. With that said, that's an awesome park assuming its not 100 deg like last year. Maybe my girlfriend will show back up...

@TeddyBoy @FJCRAWLER Damn that's a haul to hang out and try and educate you two. With that said, that's an awesome park assuming its not 100 deg like last year. Maybe my girlfriend will show back up...

You gonna get BJ, XJ, TJ or whatever the hell his name was to go? Tell him i added cup holders since last time he rode. :beer:

You gonna get BJ, XJ, TJ or whatever the hell his name was to go? Tell him i added cup holders since last time he rode. :beer:

We'll see. I was really hoping he would have bought Rocky's rig and gotten more into driving instead of riding - I think he about pulled the trigger that last trip at AOP, Rocky just wasn't quite desperate enough.

Back on topic, I may be bailing on Ralph's if 8/26 is the date - may have to go to a roller skating birthday party :bang:.

We'll see. I was really hoping he would have bought Rocky's rig and gotten more into driving instead of riding - I think he about pulled the trigger that last trip at AOP, Rocky just wasn't quite desperate enough.

Back on topic, I may be bailing on Ralph's if 8/26 is the date - may have to go to a roller skating birthday party :bang:.

dude, WTF??? tell her you want to go wheeling for your birthday, not roller-skating.

c70d55b19ae60330fefc82a05c491f20--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg

:rainbow::princess:

Bump... Ralph is now asking $40 rig to ride.

Honestly, I'll ride bitch with someone. I may even pitch in a few bucks toward my driver but I aint paying that kind of ransom for Ralph's. Don't get me wrong, great place for stock(ish) rigs but not mine, not anymore.

Last edited:
Fawkin premadonna's. But who am I to Speak I wasn't planning on going anyway.
:moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom