Wanted FJ62/FJ60 Brown Carpet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im looking for a chunk of Brown Carpet for my FJ62 that is in good condition to clean up my transmission jump. I don't want to try and butcher a factory hump cover, all of my shifters are moved around (Cummins/H55/Marlin Toy Box/Split Case) so I figure that I could cut up a chunk of carpet and use the aftermarket shifter boots and the plate I've been working on to make it purdy-
ish.

Let me know what you have! I don't want something worth a lot of money because I'll just be chopping it up.

Thanks!

Check out the thread in the 60 section. There is someone reproducing full sets for under $400.

I ordered a brown indoor/outdoor rug from Home Depot (shipped to store for free) for under $20 and it was a very close match. Clearly not factory, but cheap and an excellent color match. Did the entire cargo area and rear seat back with some to spare:

Foss Hobnail Chocolate 6 ft. x 8 ft. Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug-CN19N30PJ1H1 - The Home Depot

Now see? That's the kind of thing I'm looking for! Nice! Looks like I'm braving a Home Depot visit. My wife will be thrilled I'm sure! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom