RTH! Putting gas in the tank! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We were all new once!

Is..........

Well, fellas... I have the fix. What I do now is fill a 5 gallon can halfway, the shake it really hard to oxygenate the gas, then I pour it in and repeat. The oxygenated gas allows me to still fill up, but weighs less because of the air bubbles I've put in. It's the best of both worlds. I get a full tank AND better mileage because the gas weighs less.

Thanks @mct75

Sorry I awoke the old fart ... no reason to be cranky, fella

Oh, you didn't make him that way.......

He just thought it was ironic that your first post is in a thread where we make fun of everyone and what they say. Just luck of the draw, I guess.

At least you used SEARCH to find it!

Oh, you didn't make him that way.......

He just thought it was ironic that your first post is in a thread where we make fun of everyone and what they say. Just luck of the draw, I guess.

At least you used SEARCH to find it!

Initiation I guess. xD

It's almost like having a supercharger for cheap. More air in the engine.

Come on, man. I'd you're going to boost the engine, do it the right way with an ebay electric supercharger. Way more air than bubbles in the gas.

I am developing the cross country underwear. You can eat all the Arbys and Tacobell you want. The more the better. It collects all your farts and injects it into your motor. Methane injected baby!! The more Taco Bell you eat the more effective the system.

Once a day Tacobell: 8mpg gain
Twice Tacobell:17 mpg gain
Three times Tacobell: A whopping 34mpg gain!!!!
Four times Tacobell per day: have not managed to try that

I am calling it the Intestinal Depressurization Methane Injection Unit IDMIU.

Im a bloody Genius I tell you!!!! :flipoff2:

I am developing the cross country underwear. You can eat all the Arbys and Tacobell you want. The more the better. It collects all your farts and injects it into your motor. Methane injected baby!! The more Taco Bell you eat the more effective the system.

What is the tire size used in your study? Because I think this is erroneously calculated. I just don't see how it jumped from 8 to 17 to 34. Human error, or wrong size tires. It should be 8.5 MPG for the first taco.

What is the tire size used in your study? Because I think this is erroneously calculated. I just don't see how it jumped from 8 to 17 to 34. Human error, or wrong size tires. It should be 8.5 MPG for the first taco.
Definitely no error! I ate a taco followed by a burrito. That exponentially increases the methane output.

This is what I use when I'm driving my 3FE. Only the hose runs to the crank case.

IMG_1283.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom