'13 Tacoma Log (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, all! Thought I'd post a thread with a little introduction..

I grew up in the Hudson Valley of upstate NY. Now, I'm 19, and a full time student at UVM in Burlington, VT. Studying Environmental Health & Neuroscience on the Premed track.

In HS, I drove an 07 VW Jetta. It was great; was perfect for commuting to sports games, school stuff and whipping around town. But, I have been obsessing over Tacos for almost a year, and so when my parents handed me the keys to a white 2013 Tacoma, Limited Edition about a month and a half ago... Well, its impossible to impart my elation.

Can't wait to explore VT when I go back to UVM, and to explore so so so much more from the seat of my Taco. This summer has already been a blast with it - a ton of biking trips, hiking, fishing, some kayaking... soon enough, I'll be strapping my skis in for a weekend on the slopes.

Totally obsessed with my Taco ('cause how can you not be?)

Looking forward to personalizing it with all kinds of cool stuff in the near future.

Lots of fun ahead!

Excited to be on Mud.

-K

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to Mud!

That's a good looking truck for sure! Just be sure to treat the truck as good as you do your lady there and you'll have a long relationship ahead.

So what's going to be the first thing you change?

Thanks a bunch, for the welcome and the compliment!

As far as the lady goes, that would be me, actually, haha.

But, in terms of taking care of the truck, I'm all over it, and looking forward to having it for a long long time, I hope.

First things first, I need to invest in a roof rack/cargo rack. I've been making do so far this summer. Luckily my bikes fit in my bed. But I am going to need a kayak attachment. Probably one for my skis, too, when winter in VT approaches. After that, I have a lot in mind. New tires & rims would be the ideal first "change."

It's about time you got on MUD.

Looking good!

Hey, all! Thought I'd post a thread with a little introduction..

I grew up in the Hudson Valley of upstate NY. Now, I'm 19, and a full time student at UVM in Burlington, VT. Studying Environmental Health & Neuroscience on the Premed track.

In HS, I drove an 07 VW Jetta. It was great; was perfect for commuting to sports games, school stuff and whipping around town. But, I have been obsessing over Tacos for almost a year, and so when my parents handed me the keys to a white 2013 Tacoma, Limited Edition about a month and a half ago... Well, its impossible to impart my elation.

Can't wait to explore VT when I go back to UVM, and to explore so so so much more from the seat of my Taco. This summer has already been a blast with it - a ton of biking trips, hiking, fishing, some kayaking... soon enough, I'll be strapping my skis in for a weekend on the slopes.

Totally obsessed with my Taco ('cause how can you not be?)

Looking forward to personalizing it with all kinds of cool stuff in the near future.

Lots of fun ahead!

Excited to be on Mud.

-K

View attachment 1498188

View attachment 1498259

Wilkommen.

One day you'll have a Land Cruiser and look fondly and nostalgically on your "Taco" days.

34iqsjq.jpg

No matter what @CatskillsRunner says, you **don't** need a snorkel for water crossings.

He's always like this. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

Interesting method, @CatskillsRunner.

@beno, if we're talking "one day" dreams, I'd like to think I'll have a Taco and a LC in my driveway... No?

PS. #TeamSnorkel

OK. I'll give you a pass only because you are young and innocent.

But not on that snorkel-s*** and that stupid number-sign-whatever-the-fxxx-that's-supposed-to-mean.

Maybe one day your driveway will look like this:

IMG_4356.JPG

Sure.

Now ask him which one's his.

Young and innocent, @beno, yikes.:confused:

No apologies for the hashtag, though. C'mon.

Spill the beans... which is one is @beno 's? I see a snorkel in that pic....

Keep the rims for snow tires for NY/VT winters. Get a dedicated set of snow tires.

Then get a set of OEM steelies and get some Toyo's thrown on there.

:)

Interesting method, @CatskillsRunner.

@beno, if we're talking "one day" dreams, I'd like to think I'll have a Taco and a LC in my driveway... No?

PS. #TeamSnorkel

Nice Tacoma, Ms. @kasassy

Below is the day the transporter delivered my FJ40 from Texas to my office....and that is my back-up, a '10 Tacoma.
140311-01.jpg

OK. I'll give you a pass only because you are young and innocent.

But not on that snorkel-s*** and that stupid number-sign-whatever-the-****-that's-supposed-to-mean.

Maybe one day your driveway will look like this:

View attachment 1499007

Yep, envious of all those LC's Mr. Beno....Here's what mine looks like while smoking some swine.
IMG_2770.jpg

Thanks a bunch, for the welcome and the compliment!

As far as the lady goes, that would be me, actually, haha.

But, in terms of taking care of the truck, I'm all over it, and looking forward to having it for a long long time, I hope.

First things first, I need to invest in a roof rack/cargo rack. I've been making do so far this summer. Luckily my bikes fit in my bed. But I am going to need a kayak attachment. Probably one for my skis, too, when winter in VT approaches. After that, I have a lot in mind. New tires & rims would be the ideal first "change."

My apologies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom