RESCHEDULED - Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat July 22nd 9 am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Apparently the original scheduled breakfast never happened. I have been encouraged to try to have our meeting this Saturday. Please post up if you can make it. I will be in town this sat and will be attending if that means anything!

Thanks.

Its that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 22nd at 9 am.

4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
  • HCD Ouray (Aug 2 - 6) (Ali - any updates)
  • Baja 2018 (Pappy - I should have my new trailer for this trip)
  • Access to the Rio Puerco from Northern - contact with Commissioner Dunn (there is a fence now)
  • Tee - they have been ordered and should be in soon. We need to order stickers and I think Steve has the ball on that topic.

I'll be there, may bring a guest.

I'll be there, may bring a guest.
Only if they are short... *giggle*

I should be there, attempting to coerce Stace to come... Perhaps we will trial run the TW in the back of the truck and then go for a bounce in Jemez after.

Only if they are short... *giggle*

I should be there, attempting to coerce Stace to come... Perhaps we will trial run the TW in the back of the truck and then go for a bounce in Jemez after.
Ok - it looks like there will be at least three of us - so that is a meeting. See you Saturday!!

possibly........

potentially... I don't want to appear too eager.

I'll try to join! I'll be armed with questions about RTTs and awnings as I finally have my Gamiviti rack on the 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom