Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is August 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Let's explore the Western property of Anthracite. It's a 15 mile loop with multiple offshoots. Could be some potentially nice trails over there.

A few of us spent some time there last year, but barely covered any real ground.

What's the level over there? I'm running a mostly stock (except tires, wheels and rock sliders) 2016 4Runner Trail and need to keep most of the parts attached--at least until it is paid off! Already have some lovely striping and chips from AOAA and RC runs.

Right now I'm planning on being in CO for the SAS. I have to give away 2 shifts at work to free up enough time for the the 3 day drive each way plus the 4 day event. If I can't free up the time, I will be in.

What's the level over there? I'm running a mostly stock (except tires, wheels and rock sliders) 2016 4Runner Trail and need to keep most of the parts attached--at least until it is paid off! Already have some lovely striping and chips from AOAA and RC runs.

From what we saw the one time we were there, you'll be fine. Pinstriping is a definite. I think that any challenging trails will be a loop off of the main loop, or easily bypassed. This side of the park is still unexplored.

Hey @Crusha, is it OK to bring a non-TLCA, non-KC, non-Toyota driver with me? My brother drives a 1985 G-wagen and may also be interested.

Sure, bring him along. We've had a few J**ps join us in the past.

I'm in. Have a few maintenance items to take care of but looking forward to getting out. May come up and camp Friday night.

I'm going to do my best to make this as well. Let me know if you guys are going to camp Friday night.

Anyone know if AOAA has camping areas set up yet?

I'm a strong maybe for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom