hallo from qatar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That 5-speed shift lever and 3rd paddle made me jump into my cruiser for a joy ride... but I got none of those. A toyota truck with a manual transmission is my dream.

What trans comes behind the 4.7 not a H151?

Actually I don't know what is the trans number but what I now about the lc100 trans that there are a big difference between lc100 4.5 manual transe and lc 100 4.7 manual trans

That 5-speed shift lever and 3rd paddle made me jump into my cruiser for a joy ride... but I got none of those. A toyota truck with a manual transmission is my dream.
I can help you with some thing i can give you my lc 100 4.7 chassi number and you can order it direct from toyota dealer spare parts because my car is original and you will find all the parts in system and if it's not available parts dealer will order it for you directly from the company in Japan

You can cheak the you tube link for 4.7 manual trans while driving in the Middle East duns

And these is lc100 v8 4.7 model 2007 manual trans original brand new in qatar and it was for sale few months ago and it's sold for a high price 50,000 $ cheak the youtube link

He he he sory My mistake i was driving when I was writing the thread
No apologies needed it's all good...Next time just say "what's up bitches"

Nice truck btw

I like the Manual Transmission - they are all automatics here in USA.
Post some more photos of your console with that highly desirable manual stick.

Ya, if you can find out what kind of manual transmission that it, that would be super helpful. Part number?

Ya, if you can find out what kind of manual transmission that it, that would be super helpful. Part number?

The trans is original from the company

From 1998 to 2007 the lc100 v8 4.7 in that days when you want to buy it brand new it comes withe two choices manual trans or auto trans and it's up to the buyer but some countrys the dealer didn't Provide the manual trans only if the buyer make special order

Toyota OEM 5 speed manual conversion is guestimated at 15 to 20k. I would like a manual in my 100. Ultimate security feature.

I like the Manual Transmission - they are all automatics here in USA.
Post some more photos of your console with that highly desirable manual stick.
After two days i will bring my car from the garage and i will post some photos

I will show you how it's look like the original manual trans and how it's look like if you convert from auto trans to manual trans

Toyota OEM 5 speed manual conversion is guestimated at 15 to 20k. I would like a manual in my 100. Ultimate security feature.
If you want to convert from auto to manual and you want every thing in the console look like original withe out modifications the manual trans for lc100 4.5 v6 and lc100 v8 they are not the sane there is a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom