Special Edition CSC T-shirt - $15 each (Minimum order met!) CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're up to 19 shirts. Get your orders in!

Accounts payables at my house has been closed to pay for this-
May be in for one of these, and will definitely make the one needed to get to 20 if we get to 19

Well, you did it. I will take a medium.

Okay, Folks. We've hit the 20 shirt minimum.

If you were waiting to order until this was a sure thing, it's time to step up.

I'll put in the order for shirts early next week. So you have the weekend to get your last minute order submitted.

If Jason didn't already send you a note (and orders still going out)- L , M, YM, YS.
Now to go live vicariously in the Casner thread. :rolleyes:

He has not. I'll put you down.

Okay! We've got 26 shirts requested, so we hit our mark. I will be putting in the order later today or first thing tomorrow.

If you haven't paid for your shirt yet, now is the time. Check the first post for payment details or send me a pm.

Richard, I will make good on the t-shirt costs and mailing to the Clarke family. Will try to bring by money this week.

You are all right for an older white guy and don't let anyone tell you different! ...and seriously, Thank You. We are playing with the idea of a winter arizona visit. Would like to be back before then, but not sure if it will happen. The Clarke's miss CSC, that I can say for sure.

Shirts have been ordered. Delivery date is scheduled for July 13th. So they should be available at the July meeting.

Finally paid for mine today. thanks Richard , I love the thin material for keeping cool!

Finally paid for mine today. thanks Richard , I love the thin material for keeping cool!

Glad you like it. These shirts have spoiled me. I don't wear any of my old tshirts anymore. :princess:

Last edited:
Ahh man, I missed this! Bummer. I really need a new CSC shirt. My original one is falling apart from wearing it and washing washing it so much.

You are all right for an older white guy and don't let anyone tell you different! ...and seriously, Thank You. We are playing with the idea of a winter arizona visit. Would like to be back before then, but not sure if it will happen. The Clarke's miss CSC, that I can say for sure.
I x2 that! Thank you!
And we do miss y'all. :D

Shirts are in. I'll bring them to the meeting on Friday. If you can't be there, shoot me an email if you want someone attending the meeting to get your shirt for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom