Passenger side vent noise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did some searching but can't find anything.

I've got a vent sound, like it's opening and closing, on the passenger side after starting. Does it 7-8 times and lasts a good 10 seconds. The climate controls are not operational when this is happening.

Any ideas? 09 LX

Did you recently (or did the dealer) replace your cabin filter?

Aha. My guess is that when it was done the recirc door wasn't in the proper position or it simply wasn't fit properly. Perhaps you are hearing the recirc door trying to open (or close). I would reinstall the filter....making sure to have the ac system in the recirc. position when you do. I had to "force" my door into the correct position after my dealer messed up that simple chore. There are a few threads on the subject on the board here somewhere....I'll see if I can locate one or two...

Aha. My guess is that when it was done the recirc door wasn't in the proper position or it simply wasn't fit properly. Perhaps you are hearing the recirc door trying to open (or close). I would reinstall the filter....making sure to have the ac system in the recirc. position when you do. I had to "force" my door into the correct position after my dealer messed up that simple chore. There are a few threads on the subject on the board here somewhere....I'll see if I can locate one or two...
Thanks! I'll check it after work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom