2017 CMCC Planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone picked up a 2-C battery Duracell LED flashlight let me know. I think I left it on the picnic table last night.

No flash light but I think I have your sunglasses.

No flash light but I think I have your sunglasses.

If they were on the picnic table by the Yurt they're not mine. Saw them this morning. Not sure who left them there.

If they were on the picnic table by the Yurt they're not mine. Saw them this morning. Not sure who left them there.
Yep those are the ones. Ok I won't worry about getting them back to you.

It was good to see everyone and some of my group had fun wheeling on Friday. Wish I could have stayed until today but we had to be on the road first thing yesterday so we could go to a class reunion. So much joy. From now on it will just be me and Carter on the trips.

Thanks for the pics Stump and thanks to all who helped with my broken spring. Great trip even with the rain.

Thanks again for the help. Made it off the trail and on to the trailer without a problem.

IMG_1353.JPG

Bob, your 40 is too heavy now with that new tub beeing rust free. Should have left the red one on it. Rust is lighter than fiberglass they say.

What, no persuading the tie rod to straighten by swinging it against a stump/tree like in Red Ridge Lake Campground? Can't remember who demonstrated that technique.

We skipped ahead in the program due to time constraints... There was tree bashing, then Chris and Mark did some fine tuning in order to fit the Hilift handle over the tie rod.

If anyone picked up a 2-C battery Duracell LED flashlight let me know. I think I left it on the picnic table last night.

I have your flashlight... It wasn't left on the table the last night though. It had been there since thursday or friday night. I also have your goodie bag.

Another Coal Mine in the books. Thanks to all of the CLCC member's who came out. Yet again, we were the largest club presence and then some.
As far as the weather was concerned, we had a little bit of everything this time around. It seems 40's outnumbered wagon's this year. IIRC, there were no catastrophic issues until the last day and everyone was able to wheel what the brought each day.

As far as trail damage goes, this what I can remember:

@76FJ40: Broken DS leaf spring
@jcj_78FJ40: Broken ujoint
@Tikicruiser : Bent tie rod (bent so much it pushed up into the radiator fan). Transmission won't shift into 4th... again. (I'm thinking low fluid level)
@Stumpalama: Broken PS leafspring

My family had a blast, well, 3 out of 4 had a blast. The 4th was not a fan of the trails, as many heard her voicing her opposition on the trail. However, a trip to Hershey and a couple trips to the pool moderated her position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom