4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll have my HAM radio and CB radio with me. I'll be headed up Thursday Night.

I plan on entering camp around 1pm on Thursday broadcasting on 147.450.

some friends just back from Gold and had a helluva time to get up to summit lake. Driving RZRs and multiple winching. massive drifts. no one had yet gone up the switch backs due to too much snow.

some friends just back from Gold and had a helluva time to get up to summit lake. Driving RZRs and multiple winching. massive drifts. no one had yet gone up the switch backs due to too much snow.

Nice! Looking forward to this trip.

Went through 9 pages trying to find out where this is at. Maybe I missed it. Im interested in attending but dont know where to go.

Went through 9 pages trying to find out where this is at. Maybe I missed it. Im interested in attending but dont know where to go.
its hidden in the title

Haha as I recall you brought the booze first year, so I guess you can be in on the credit :flipoff2: though darnel and I did camp there the year before the "offical" first year ;)

What I want to know is who drank all the Jose Cuervo I left. @Finnyfam60 you broke my Blue Chair it couldn't handle that sexy butt of yours. LOL

Well shoot!
Due to circumstances beyond my control, looks like I won't be able to make it this year.:frown:
Have fun y'all, be safe!

If My job doesn't call me and I have my new re-tubed rear driveline (thanks to Rubithon) installed, I hope to leave early Friday Morning. Traveling with a 12 year old and a 1 year old, family style with kayaks to share.

Wish I could make it guys!!! Have fun, ill be finding somewhere to go camping this week on my days off instead

Heads up. It appears the pit toilets have been decomissioned and all campers are now required to pack out human waste. Wag bag it.

Unless I missed something I haven't seen directions for were Gold lake is or where at Gold lake we are meeting? Didn't go last year so don't know where we are meeting?

Unless I missed something I haven't seen directions for were Gold lake is or where at Gold lake we are meeting? Didn't go last year so don't know where we are meeting?

Where are you coming from? Mktaco98 and myself are headed up to the camp ground around 5:30pm from Sacramento if you want to follow us up. We've been going since the first trip and we promise not to get you lost.

Is anyone going to be doing any fishing/crawfishing? We're bringing about 4 kayaks and traps to snatch up a bunch of crawfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom