Builds Stiflers Hzj75rv Mild build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yea just found out its going to be another 3 weeks... very disappointed.

YESSSSSS, arrived yesterday! Soon she will be back on the road.

IMG_20170503_205818.jpg

Update a long time coming. Work has been kicking my butt, working on a project with china has me on china time these last few weeks and my whole schedule is fubar.

First off a big shout out to @wardharris and Georg @orangefj45 over at CruiserBrothers. These alternators are awesome and no more electrical issues. Installing was a different story. The old alty did NOT want to come out and had to be persuaded with a mallet and crowbar from all angles. Took about an hour and a half to take it out and 30 min to get the new one in

So pretty!
IMG_20170507_180123.jpg

This guy is a bastard
IMG_20170507_180137.jpg

Ive been driving her all week and it has done wonders for my soul. Stress level is down and overall happiness is as high as it can get based on my schedule. I wonder if i can use it as a tax write off as a health benefit :-D

#troopylyfe
IMG_20170510_194927.jpg

Again I want to thank Georg and Wade and the rest of the folks over at valley hybrids and cruiser brothers. They were professional and kept me in the loop even though we had a little bump in the delivery process. Looking forward to purchasing their brake and rotor kit to improve the slightly underwhelming braking on the old girl.

Last edited:
TERRAIN TAMER THANK YOU :bounce::bounce2:

First off a big shout out to @wardharris and Georg @orangefj45 over at CruiserBrothers. These alternators are awesome and no more electrical issues. II want to thank Georg and Ward and the rest of the folks over at valley hybrids and cruiser brothers. They were professional and kept me in the loop even though we had a little bump in the delivery process. Looking forward to purchasing their brake and rotor kit to improve the slightly underwhelming braking on the old girl.

Thanks Andrew. As importer / distributor, we appreciate the opportunity to meet needs with new stock items and special orders. As the result of our combined effort Terrain Tamer altnernators will be stocked in USA going forward, based upon demand. Primary offer will be for 1HZ and related applications per your install. Here is the Terrain Tamer link for available models Alternators

We offer stock and special order items from the Terrain Tamer catalogue (www.terrintamer.com) through a number of online and shop outlets. Please check out www.cruiserbrothers.com for our installing shops or give us a call qt 1-800-224-7801.

Our cheerful call center professionals are standing by to take your call as below :)

Correction: Actually, Ward is a grumpy old fart, but he works cheap.

upload_2017-5-12_7-40-24.png

Last edited:
Great pics Andrew!!!!
The pic with the old alternator cracked me up!

Thank you so much for hanging in there even though we had a hickup with getting the parts to you on time.

Glad everything worked out!
We just ordered a number of these alternators to install on customer vehicles as well!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Alternator is fixed, YAY, now that low leak in the radiator by the drain has gotten worse...booooooooo Off to send @beno a note and order one. Soon all the things will be new :)

Alternator is fixed, YAY, now that low leak in the radiator by the drain has gotten worse...booooooooo Off to send @beno a note and order one. Soon all the things will be new :)

Is your HJZ75 radiator copper or brass? My HJ75 one is. Local radiator shop should be able to fix and/or recore it. Even upgrade the core while they keep the stock end tanks for a stock look. Just a thought... Did it in my old BMW to solve overheating issues in Florida summer traffic.

I am a very sad panda today. Old Iron Rad arrived... but in a damaged state. Working it out with rob, just hating UPS right now

You can see the bent bracket and the pushed in and collapsed fins from some rhino slamming the thing into the ground or whatever.

Kudos to Rob on the fit and finish, just hate that UPS is a jerk. I dont think i could have packed it any better than rob did.

IMG_20170712_123822.jpg

IMG_20170712_123759.jpg

IMG_20170712_123751.jpg

Gotta find a shop that can pressure test this guy.

Yea... Waiting to see what rob wants to do. But i have a case. They want the radiator and the box.
Hopefully they'll step up and do the right thing.

Good luck with claims with either UPS or Fedex. Ask me how I know... :(

I the over 10 years I have been shipping parts i have prevailed exactly ZERO times with them. @cruiserdan will agree.

Read their fine print. They have a way of getting out of everything.

They are snakes. :(

I can't tell you how many times I've had to replace rads for free due to denied shipping claims

USPS is slightly better.

Good luck Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom