Replacing tail light assembly instructional video and write up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lastgreatroadtrip.com
I've managed to break both the tail light housing assemblies on my FJ Cruiser (at least it was on different offroad adventures) so I thought I might not be alone :)

For those of you looking for instructions on repairing a broken tail light assembly I hope my bad luck (or poor driving skill) can help. Both sides are really the same steps only access to the nuts holding the tail light assembly changes.

Driver side repair write up and pics: FJ Cruiser tail light assembly replacement instructions.

Passenger side repair video for those who want to see me struggle getting my hand into tight little spaces:

I've managed to break both the tail light housing assemblies on my FJ Cruiser (at least it was on different offroad adventures) so I thought I might not be alone :)

The first thing I ever broke on mine, on it's first off-road trip in 2006. A contortionist act to replace, as I remember.

Good idea for a video.

A contortionist act to replace, as I remember.

After getting those nuts back on, I attained the 14th level of yogi master for turning my knuckles inside out while not dropping the nut. :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom