2013 events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The major reasons are ...

I'm the least knowledgeable about either location, but sounds like sound reasoning to me.

Id definitely be in on another trip to Windrock.

Either place is great, but if we are camping with a large group in September, I would vote for Windrock.

Ted,

I would be up for a trip back to windrock/coal creek rather than the cove.
Your suggestions make sense and it would give us (expo rigs vs. rock climbers) to have a variety of trails to hit and then regroup at lunch? or obviously dinner.
Are we still looking at the last weekend in Sept?

A

We need discuss the Sept ride at the next meeting, think we should consider moving it to Windrock for a few reasons but wanted to float the option in hopes of getting some feedback.

The major reasons are 1) ease of getting to/from trails compared to the cove, 2) there may be no local assistance that weekend so we have to 3) consider the local bubba factor and 4) we may be a couple of experienced hands short of a full deck. I'd say that's a trifecta but it's really a... quadfecta? :hmm: thoughts???

Anyone looking to do some wheeling before SCC or wanting to go to SCC?

I am planning on taking off the whole week of SCC, which would amount to October 4th-15th I think since that Monday is a federal holiday. Looking for wheeling buddies for any time prior to Wednesday the 13th when I'll need to head for Hot Springs. Anyone want to do something? Cove, GMP, Skyline, Adventure offroad, Gurley, Hawk Pride, Chocco, etc?

Along those lines, if anyone wants me to pick up their rig and tote it to SCC like last year, lemme know.

IH8MUD on Android

What's up with this dec 7th Ralph's wheelin trip?

that'd be our Toys for Tots ride held at a Ralphs - a small private piece of local property that we have access to occasionally.

tkinze said:
that'd be our Toys for Tots ride held at a Ralphs - a small private piece of local property that we have access to occasionally.

Cool thx. More details to come? I'm hoping to do an overnight trip that weekend. Teetering on windrock or something new like this.

Cool thx. More details to come? I'm hoping to do an overnight trip that weekend. Teetering on windrock or something new like this.

everyone meets at The Varsity in Atlanta (original one) in the morning and brings a bunch of new toys to donate. Then afterwards we all head to ralphs for a day of wheeling. Its good fun for a good cause.

GA- Georgia Cruisers

Still active, just not a whole heck of a lot of regular action or updates.

exactly, too damned hot down here to wheel right now. a trip to Hawk Pride in mid Sept is in the works though then hopefully Southern Cruiser Crawl in October.

checking to see if anything good is happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom