Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agreed to buy a LX470 from a guy in Rockville today (let's hope it pans out, he says he'll get it through MD inspection) Then saw this 100 series in need of some love in Arlington. Looks like a leaky steering rack and some bumper bruises but pretty clean under neith. We were just driving by and I saw it with my exceptional cruiser radar night vision!

IMG_6855.JPG

IMG_6856.JPG

IMG_6857.JPG

Have some bigger items lying around that I'd like to sell, could be picked up while you're in my area for the coal mine event

FJ60 hood- one fixable dent no rust $50

FJ60 OEM hood one small dent has never been painted it's still in Toyota black primer $100

Radiator from a 96 80 series no leaks it's used of course $50

Set of four 60 series chrome wheels $50 for the set not bad shape

Driver side doors from a white 96 FJ80 good shape $100 each buy both for $170

FJ60/62 valance with headlight squirters good shape $75

Pair of nice FJ80 gray cargo panels good shape uncut $30 either side

Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Have some bigger items lying around that I'd like to sell, could be picked up while you're in my area for the coal mine event

FJ60 hood- one fixable dent no rust $50

FJ60 OEM hood one small dent has never been painted it's still in Toyota black primer $100

Radiator from a 96 80 series no leaks it's used of course $50

Set of four 60 series chrome wheels $50 for the set not bad shape

Driver side doors from a white 96 FJ80 good shape $100 each buy both for $170

FJ60/62 valance with headlight squirters good shape $75

Pair of nice FJ80 gray cargo panels good shape uncut $30 either side

Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
I'll take a white front right door G.

Looking for one 15x10 steel wheel. Needs to have 3.5 in back spacing. Its for a spare tire so doesn't have to be pretty

We had a white spoke one like that mixed in with the parts pile we collected, not sure what happened to it though. Maybe Stump knows.

I had one but don't know we're it went. I looked out at Burls farm but did not see it.

A friend of mine is looking for a 4Runner under $10k.

If you happen to know of or come across something that looks solid, please let me know.

Free 295/70-18 Trail grappler. Not much tread left but would make a good trail spare.

More info and pic in main classified HERE

There are a couple of things at my house that I don't want to take to storage and would like to get ride of. A set of 37"bfg km2s (5) a nice straight stock forty bumper, (front)needs paint. A 60/62 series hitch in great shape and a 62 front door.

IMG_0471.JPG

2x on that.
i would keep the door.
But I am a cruiser part hoarder!

Any one have some window hinges they would like to part with?? PM me your price or parts list you may need. My spare window doesn't have any. And I think my parts 40s are just as bad as the ones I'm using.

Any one have some window hinges they would like to part with?? PM me your price or parts list you may need. My spare window doesn't have any. And I think my parts 40s are just as bad as the ones I'm using.
Chris- what do you mean by window hinges?

The pin in his passenger's side windshield hinge is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom