*****Trollhole's Annual Part Swap!! July 14-15***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Upstate Cruisers Part Swap-2017.jpg

If you want to spend the night Friday night you're more than welcome. Have a pretty big air conditioned office you can sleep in. Plus the new unfinished body shop will be open by then as well to throw a tent or cot in. Plenty of places to throw a hammock up as well.

Also there will be lots of food aka meat and such coming off the smokers all night friday night. Just bring your own poison.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks out!!!! Who's planning on attending?
@Trollhole, please let us UC yocals know what we can do to help!
Need me to bring the large coolers of ice & my canopy?

I'll be there Friday night to party, and sat to hopefully sell some parts. Maybe make a deal with someone on the running 3FE and A440 in my 62. V8 swap in the near future....

I have to miss this again. Dagnabbit. I really thought this was gonna be the year.

I'm sure it's tough to be such a popular guy with places to go, people to see & things to do.....it's a big world out there!
We'll miss you!

Might be able to make it up. I'm in search of DS visor, front flaps and a decent headliner for my 80. I only have some rear flaps and running boards if anybody needs a set. I got a rusty set of Westin steps somebody can have.

I'll be there Friday night to party, and sat to hopefully sell some parts. Maybe make a deal with someone on the running 3FE and A440 in my 62. V8 swap in the near future....

Well you might not have to look far.....I'm interested!

I love the graphic of the event especially where it says "There are relatively clean bathrooms at the shop".

I'm a big fan of "truth in advertising"!

Supposed to work but may have to see what I can do about that.

Most likely will be there Friday night. I have a trip out of the country for work that may fall on that weekend, but the dates keep getting pushed back.

I plan to attend on Saturday; will try to get up there Friday night. Any chance I could set up a cot and fan in an office space?

Planning to come Friday night. Kids have Divisionals for the swim team on Saturday, so I can't make it for the actual swap. Might bring my junk and donate to the Trollhike cause.

Planning to come Friday night. Kids have Divisionals for the swim team on Saturday, so I can't make it for the actual swap. Might bring my junk and donate to the Trollhike cause.

I'll be happy to sell anything for you.....I'm in hoard mode right now with the 62 still down (don't ask). Whatever is left over can go to Marshall.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom