2011 GX460 no navigation and tiny screen? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ever seen a GX460 with the tiny screen? What is displayed on the screen? Does it still have the AC controls and other touchscreen functions? This one popped up local and I was thinking about checking it out. Hoping this might make it easier to do an aftermarket stereo.

IMG_2135.JPG

Has anyone ever seen a GX460 with the tiny screen? What is displayed on the screen? Does it still have the AC controls and other touchscreen functions? This one popped up local and I was thinking about checking it out. Hoping this might make it easier to do an aftermarket stereo.

View attachment 1487995

If its anything like the screen on the last gen highlander, it most likely displays the backup camera and some basic trip info/temp

It's just a screen. Not touch screen. It showed pretty much the same as the instrument cluster display along with the back-up camera. I have it in a 2010. I like the "old fashioned" buttons. Buttons are better than a screen in my opinion

I have this on my 2013. Backup camera and information display only. non touch screen. I like physical buttons for climate control. Hate my 100 series Nav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom