New Procar Rally Seats: One thing led to another and another and another....... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, it's descended from tech talk to testicle talk, eh?:moon:

Super work on the '77, I also took on the fuel tank/system a couple years back

Been a while since I saw this thread last. Good looking 40... it inspires me to clean mine up some more... now if only I had time, money, and three fewer vehicles to keep roadworthy.

Excellent work Rick, still having the fuel smell issues with my brothers '76................

Hey! Just saw this thread. Great write up! I have just been on line looking at these seats. I know it's a very old write up but wondering how the seats have held up over the years.

Thanks again
BTBUILD

Last edited:
Hey! Just saw this thread. Great write up! I have just been on line looking at these seats. I know it's a very old write up but wondering how the seats have held up over the years? Also when you were replacing your fuel lines I noticed you had a new check valve. Do you happen to know where you got it or a part #?

Thanks again
BTBUILD

For a little more room in the seat, I replaced my originals with the XL version last year. I really like the Procar Rally Seat!

942-rally_traditional_vs_xl.jpg

The Toyota OEM check valve is part number 90917-10020 (1/75 - 9/77).

For a little more room in the seat, I replaced my originals with the XL version last year. I really like the Procar Rally Seat!

Thank you for the suggestion I just read what you said about waist size. I am a 36" waist and seems to be growing! I don't think I want to be reminded by my seats. Where you able to still fit the tuffet box with wider seats?

Well I Pulled the trigger on the procar xl seats. My wife promised me seats for my Father's Day present! Can't wait to get them! Now I need to hurry up and finish the rest of the restoration. Still need to paint front fenders and Grill, reinstall wiring harness gauge, switches, heater and on and on. Hopefully before summer is over I can drive it.

Thank you for the suggestion I just read what you said about waist size. I am a 36" waist and seems to be growing! I don't think I want to be reminded by my seats. Where you able to still fit the tuffet box with wider seats?
Look what got delivered today!! Man that was quick! I'm very impressed. Love the look and feel. Thanks for the suggestion.

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

They look great in the these trucks (based on Architect's pictures). I am jealous, that is my next project on my truck, my seats have no support at all and I know these will do the trick. I will order the smaller size though :)

They look great in the these trucks (based on Architect's pictures). I am jealous, that is my next project on my truck, my seats have no support at all and I know these will do the trick. I will order the smaller size though :)
Now everything was nice and friendly until you started talkin about the bigger guys like that!

I ordered the check valve although it seems it's meant for 1/4" fuel lines it's a bit loose on the 5/16" I'm using. Did you have that issue? Here is a pick side by side with stock and new.

IMG_0112.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom