Builds Frog's FJ159 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I currently am building a 1hz 47 in a stretched 80 frame and this is the engine I eventually want to end up with. Great plan and execution mate, keep it up.

Not much going on, 120 degrees heat definitely makes it hard to get motivated

IMG_20170625_110713659_HDR.jpg

Centered fan using 4bt fan mount. A/C also fits so real pleased with that

IMG_20170625_111004358_HDR.jpg

Toolbox is last part holding body together. Once that is done of to sandblaster.

IMG_20170625_111159612_HDR.jpg

Anybody used a mobile sandblaster? Guy claims he can come to my house and use a water type product and remove paint plus rust. I am skeptical and not sure how cool the HOA will be with 1972 paint and crud being blasted in my driveway

And wife just bought a 2017 200, already planning some cool mods 4 that. She said I am taking to long with the project. Pick it up first week in July. Not sure who is more excited

Anyone want to chime in on mobile sandblaster?

Anybody used a mobile sandblaster? Guy claims he can come to my house and use a water type product and remove paint plus rust. I am skeptical and not sure how cool the HOA will be with 1972 paint and crud being blasted in my driveway

You can borrow my trailer if you need to take it somewhere. I can bring it to you or you know where it is if I am not around.

If you're not close friends with the person who is head of the HOA for your neighborhood I'd pass.
I agree, but am hearing that the water and soda mixture is fairly clean, was hoping that someone who has used one of these before can comment

Time to make some room in garage, storage unit for metal etc

First attempt at body work, I figured under the seat would be a good place to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom