For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would offer to snatch these up, but currently in that about to close on a house limbo and everything I own is in storage...

But if they're around in the next week or two I'll contact you about possibly taking them off your hands. Will they still have the rubber on them, or are you selling the wheels only?

5 wheels with tires

Hi, fj80 instrument panel ,1993 on,...been in my closet for 20 years,low miles. Couple of fj80 front lights. Fj80 dr. Fender needs little straightning about 1 hour . Mike

Hi, fj80 instrument panel ,1993 on,...been in my closet for 20 years,low miles. Couple of fj80 front lights. Fj80 dr. Fender needs little straightning about 1 hour . Mike

This could be perfect timing... just got in a fun wreck on 75 today and may need that driver fender. We move into our house tomorrow, so this wreck just adds to the craziness, but after I get in my garage and start really tearing into the front of my truck I may hit you up, if you still have it. Have any pics of it?

Mike, I think I could use that instrument cluster, what do you want for it? My trip OD went out a while back, and from what I've read, they are not really reparable.

WARN 5687 winch, cable controlled, synthetic rope $175 OBO...included fairlead and thimble
Works great, came on Garett's 40....I moved up to Zeon 10S.
Pm me with questions

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

SOLD........
As part of the cruiser clubhouse construction, I upgraded my air compressor.to 80 gal...no longer need this one
CRAFTSMAN 33 gal. Bought new, works great, tank drained after every use. $100

Pm me any questions

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3359.JPG

Last edited:
Months earlier several of you guys posted having front control arms available. Well, I definitely am in need now and am hoping I can find one or a set available locally. Changing all suspension bushings this weekend as well as new drag link and tre's, and discovered in my prep work tonight I also have a mangled control arm.

If anyone has one or a set please let me know, and how much you're looking to get for them, and your location. The $$ keeps adding up from this wreck, but am hoping I can at least save some shipping money. Also looking for a front sway bar as well. Thanks!

IMG_1167.JPG

Wow. how on earth did that happen?

I75 southbound in the far right hand lane. I was going slow and careful too cuz I know how crazy it gets with everyone trying to swerve over to get to the PGBT ramp. Car swerved in 4 cars up as the car I hit was coming, legally, into my lane. I threw myself into the concrete construction barrier trying not to hit the guy in front of me, but we all piled up none the less. So now I'm putting my baby back together again.

Last edited:
Random shot in the dark here, but I need a Slee 100 series dual battery tray, or a Torfab compressor mount.

Both vendors seems to be out of stock with no immediate restock. Looking to buy this week if someone has one sitting on a shelf.

Also have a set of Tundra steel wheels with center caps that I'll let go for $60 if someone wants them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom