Club Tech Day... 24 JUNE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
TECH DAY is now 24 JUNE!

We had originally decided to do a tech day on 1 July. My schedule has opened up on June 24th so I propose moving the tech day up a week.
What say you?

Last edited:
I'll play, always have something to do to my truck.

Oh, yeah, that's right, I forgot about the HAM field day thing... I don't know that there were many in the club that would be affected by the potential conflict.
I was going to go to the radio thing so my kids could run around...

July 1 I guess is the holiday weekend so I'm out, but am around the previous Saturday and the 8th. At this minuscule blip in time I have nothing needs fixing, but that could change in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

I'm not sure I am going to make it to this one. I'm coming back from Vacation and have things around the house to get done. I am going to try and get the 4.88 3rds in before CMCC.

If @apinti gets all of his parts we are going to need several people willing to work.
I really appreciate you thinking of me:), however at this point I only have the front bumper and the winch. Slee will ship my lift on Tuesday, so I very much doubt that it will get here from Colorado by Saturday. The bumper and winch should be pretty much bolt of and on,looking at the instructions and YouTube. I was waiting for the heavy springs to install it,but if you guys can give me a hand we can hang it on Saturday. Other than that,I can help with whatever you guys need.

Ed, my low gas light came on about a week ago regardless of how much gas is in the tank. Prior to last week it always functioned as it should. I am guessing that it is something electrical in that the gas gauge is operating like normal. Any help would be appreciated. I also have a question on my rear dome light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom