What's the going rate on M416 trailers these days? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's all dependent on condition, but what would you all consider low, average, and high price on these if one were looking?

Not a M416 but the M101CDN seems to be around $1500 to $2500 Canadian.

I picked up one in Arkansas about a year ago for under $600. I paid more than that for my second one.

Last edited:
In good condition seems to be north of 1k. The secret is out unfortunately.

Dang, thanks for the estimates. I'll keep looking and maybe I can find one for around 1k. With this ballpark range I will at least know what to jump on if I see one on come up for sale.

I saw one that was blasted and ready to go for $2k. I wasn't sure I could go that much, but it might not be too far off from where it should be. I know a guy that blasts and paints, so I would prefer to find one that is solid for about half of that and fix it up the rest of the way myself.

M416 Military Trailor

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

Not a M416, probably a earlier M100.

Paid $410 for a M416 around ten years ago. Then seven years ago paid $400 for a 1943 MBT. Had to travel a couple hundred miles for each. In the Southwest the more rural areas it's harder for sellers making it cheaper if your willing to travel. The seller of the M416 had it sold on military vehicle for sale site for just over $300. He said the deal fell thru because the buyer expected him to deliver it from Farmington, NM to Salt Lake City, UT for free.

Lol yeah I bet! There are deals to be had if you are patient and know what to search for.

I'm on the search for a less rust free one, but thanks for the link! Who knows if it's still for sale when I get a chance to make it up that way I may make an offer on it. I can always sandblast and reinforce.

I'd need a trailer to get a trailer haha

Not a M416, probably a earlier M100.

Paid $410 for a M416 around ten years ago. Then seven years ago paid $400 for a 1943 MBT. Had to travel a couple hundred miles for each. In the Southwest the more rural areas it's harder for sellers making it cheaper if your willing to travel. The seller of the M416 had it sold on military vehicle for sale site for just over $300. He said the deal fell thru because the buyer expected him to deliver it from Farmington, NM to Salt Lake City, UT for free.

I gladly give you your money back on those :)

I hate selling online because of all the weird requests/expectations like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom