*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep it's for john, I have the hooks too. Didn't remember who he dropped the spare tire part for.

I wasn't sure if the spare tire hoist made the transfer or not. Looking at my PMs it appears the one one that mentioned it was with casatubac and not Murf. Guess I need work out a time to pick it up. Was hoping my replacement dash for the 04 4Runner would be in soon and get th eye bolts. Probably need to make a appointment on the air bag software recall. My wife is a little concerned about that. Was hoping to get those two and the one for the master window/lock switch at the same time. Little disappointed with Toyota on the dash. Now been a year on the wait.

Free
Car stereo
80 factory roof rack
100 hood visor
100 rear mud flaps
80 LR bottom rubber footing for second row door fender
1 30mm rear spring spacer for 80 or 100

IMG_7926.JPG

IMG_7928.JPG

IMG_7932.JPG

IMG_7935.JPG

IMG_7938.JPG

Free lift set up for a 40 top. When I bought the rig the guy had it set up in his garage and gave it to me with the rig. I have the crank handle for it as well. I'm in fountain hills. Come and get it!

IMG_7966.JPG

I think that's a roof bike rack.

I've had quite a few bike racks, and I don't think this is one. Not sure what it is for though...may contact Thule with a pic.

I've had quite a few bike racks, and I don't think this is one. Not sure what it is for though...may contact Thule with a pic.

Yup, bike rack

Moving next weekend and time to clean out the garage of stuff it needed. Everything is free or it's going trash.
80s factory rack with hardware
Magnaflow and newer cat 3"

IMG_8816.JPG

IMG_8817.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom