Builds 16 TRD Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H11 Xenon Conversion | XenonDepot Volt H11 HID Kit

Just installed these in the low beams. I had some Stark LEDs in there and they were not very good.

Stark LED high beams though are fantastic.

IMG_3572.JPG

I'm taking the Pro on its first big adventure Friday to Vegas. Camping to and from. Hitting the trails.

I added a constant 12v for my ARB fridge. Accessed the interior through the rubber around the fuel filler.

IMG_8099.JPG
IMG_8101.JPG
IMG_8102.JPG

When your 2016 TRD Pro 4Runner is the least cool Toyota you own.

#you'redoingitright

Looks like a fun trip.

I just noticed the tire swap. Are you still running stock size tires?

I've been thinking about picking up a set of Christo's sliders for my 4Runner. I wouldn't expect there to be but any issues with the sliders?

Love the trd pro 4runners. I was looking for one before I recently bought my 03 100 series. I know what I will be looking for next. That grey color is growing on me. I couldnt pull off the orange/reddish one, but the gray, white, and black look slick.

Nice Pro. Thanks for the thread, just ordered a 2018 TRD Pro in black for my wife's primary ride/our occasional weekender. It looks like it will fit right in with the "old" Cruisers.

It’s a great truck. I really love it. I am at 82,000 miles now in less than 2 years.

It does not have the soul a Cruiser has but so far the quality has been on par.

Planning on a Pro to replace my old 2001 Tundra. Great pics, thanks for posting up.

I like the BFG's on there. Did you go up a size? Are they better than the Nittos it came with? I have my first ever set of BFG's on my 100 and love em so far, especially good in snow. The Nittos worry me for winter driving.

Got word yesterday that mine is on a train from Portland to Chicago, should be at the dealer next week! Whoo hoo!

I have brand new Slee sliders in a crate waiting to go on. Yours look great!

How do you like the ride of the 4runner coilover set up vs. your 100 series on the back roads?

The tires. I stayed stock size because I spend most of my time on the road. I just hit 89,000 miles and it’s not quite 2 yet.

I like the tires more and they perform better than the Nitto. Hands down.

My friend Lou has 285’s on his Pro. No rubbing. I can’t tell the difference driving it and they look better for sure

F1C3E46C-464C-42B3-869D-E986E08570B9.jpeg
B73CD68E-5352-468D-8406-4B4F0FB44E5E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom