Cruisers spotted in the Upstate..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, my daily driver right now depending on weather....I do reek of exhaust by noon if I drive to lunch!
What were you doing in that garage? Ruth's Chris offering free eats for Greenville's finest on Tuesdays?

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Was on the same path from Roper mtn rd & on I 385 to Stone Avenue. Saw 2 100's a gx 470 and an 80 in the time it took to finally get close enough to get a pic of this nice 40.

View attachment 1463185 Was on the same path from Roper mtn rd & on I 385 to Stone Avenue. Saw 2 100's a gx 470 and an 80 in the time it took to finally get close enough to get a pic of this nice 40.

That's @JohnnyBighead 's sweet '73 daily driver! He works at Roper Mtn Science Center. I spotted it downtown a few weeks ago in front of Army/Navy store. Always good to see a 40 on the road!

That's @JohnnyBighead 's sweet '73 daily driver! He works at Roper Mtn Science Center. I spotted it downtown a few weeks ago in front of Army/Navy store. Always good to see a 40 on the road!

I was at the opposing light and it took a good while to catch him, not that he was speeding but it is a 40! ha

I was at the opposing light and it took a good while to catch him, not that he was speeding but it is a 40! ha
Ha, Im not sure my 40 can go fast enough to speed on 385.... You can catch me on the Poinsett Highway-Stone Ave-385-Roper Mtn Road trek twice a day, 5 days a week!

You can always tell it is me bc of the missing rear side markers, backup light, and rear emblems. Ha, maybe one day.

Well I just wanted to take a look and of course I got behind grandma in her olds cutlass! didn't need a ticket though so I just crept up on ya. Very nice indeed.

IMG_4967.JPG

Anybody seen this one yet? Probably not as I just drove it home from Pinehurst, NC! 3 owner '98 with 238k. No rust, appears to be well taken care of! This was the sellers other vehicle:
IMG_4966.JPG

Good looking new cruiser! Anyone know someone that works at quality auto sales in Powdersville? I spotted a 40 parked in there the other night although I couldn't grab a picture of it.

Spotted two on one gooseneck going North on 385 @ woodruff rd, a 40 and a pig about 13:15. Sadly, I was going South with no possibility of a pic.
Think I have whiplash.

Spotted two on one gooseneck going North on 385 @ woodruff rd, a 40 and a pig about 13:15. Sadly, I was going South with no possibility of a pic.
Think I have whiplash.

That was @aquatech3 towing his 55 and the 40 belongs to @JToobe . On their way to the relic run. Jeff was riding with @Trollhole ahead and I believe @the gimpey one as we'll.

Good looking 40 pulled into the Boiling Springs Lowes as I was leaving. No pic, but spoke briefly to the driver and tried to give him directions here. Hope he makes it, we need more eastern upstate representation.

Good looking 40 pulled into the Boiling Springs Lowes as I was leaving. No pic, but spoke briefly to the driver and tried to give him directions here. Hope he makes it, we need more eastern upstate representation.
What color?

IMG_2299.JPG
Neighbors 40 couldn't get a good picture but just remembered it the other day been sitting as far as I know since we've moved here about 10 years ago

He picked it up from trollholes today. I never got a chance to really check it out. I just know it has fresh paint, and a bad motor.

Somebody I know here it town just picked this 40 up. Anybody know anything about it?

View attachment 1478384

Is that the one owned by the guy who has done painting for Trollholes on the side? Looked pretty clean, just bad motor as Rob said & that snake peaking out from under the back bumper......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom