Let's laugh! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, buy it!

It is SO much fun, but at the same time, it can get out of hand quickly, especially if you're an obsessive maniac like me.

I already have two chassis', six different bodies, in addition to multiple upgrades. Probably spent enough on my RC "hobby" to buy a full size front bumper for an 80, and half a Warn winch! :eek:

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on it earlier tonight. I'm certain this will be my next irrational obsession. Already considering a new paint job and have been scoping out the "upgrade" parts and accessories. On a positive note, tires are much cheaper than the full size rig! :lol:

Pretty sure :princess: thinks I have some kind of arrested development issues...:meh:

You will have a blast with it.

I want one of these bad, but I need another expensive hobby like a hole in the head. Much like Greg I tend to get obsessive and next think I know I'll be skipping home repairs in favor of r/c parts.

Pulled the trigger on it earlier tonight.

Awesome, congrats!

Be careful, it gets out of hand fast...In the past three days, USPS delivered a new set of steel wheels, set of tires, steel front bumper, alloy body mounts, and two batteries :eek:

Much like Greg I tend to get obsessive

When I was heavily into dirt bikes, many years ago, I would drive by areas and think "Man, that looks like a great place to ride!" (I don't ride anymore...) When I was heavily into metal detecting (which I don't do nearly as much as I would like), I'd think to myself, "Man, that looks like a great property to hunt!" Now, I see interesting terrain and say to myself, "Man, that looks like a great place to crawl!"

I was at Home Depot monday when it was like 95 out. Im walking out and look over and see a little girl in a car seat in the back of a Explorer. I look again to make sure that no adults are sitting in the car too. There are none. I then realize its a Disney Princess picture on the car seat. This seems like a bad idea, I was about ready to break a window and call the cops.

IMG_3805.jpg

No thanks!

Caz has Amish fever, he has Amish fever...

Nice toes!

Can't be the Amish girls, that's too much flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom