Special Edition CSC T-shirt - $15 each (Minimum order met!) CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Otter

All Access Pass Holder
SILVER Star
Threads
THESE WILL NOT BE REPLACING THE CLUB SHIRTS THAT COME WITH MEMBERSHIP

This is a one-off t-shirt order for a different t-shirt style. As long as we get an order of 20 or more, the price will be $15 each. All money after recouping the cost of the shirts will go to the CSC club fund.

These shirts are heather grey American Apparel Jersey T-shirts, with a one color CSC logo on the front.

Sizes are available from Youth Small to 3XL. Ladies, Juniors, Youth, and Toddler sizes available! (SEE NEXT POST FOR SIZING) This shirt style runs a little smaller than standard Hanes Beefy t-shirts, so if you like your shirt baggy, you may want to order a size up.

Shirts will be available for pickup at the July meeting or we can make arrangements for pickup. If I have them before the June ROTM at Casner Trail, I'll bring them then.

For those interested -
email me at rko133 at gmail.com with the size(s) you want or just post here. Send PayPal funds to same address.

I'm setting the deadline for ordering at June 24th. Shirts must be paid for in advance, otherwise it won't be ordered. Preferred to send funds via Paypal (Friends and Family). Send Paypal funds to same email address above with your sizes in the notes.

csc tshirt.jpg

ORDERS (No of shirts) We need at least 20 to get the $15 price
Chrismanjs - 2
Saddletramp - 1
Offroad Rage - 3
Dimples - 3
Verruck1 - 1
Brices123 - 2
Wilma83 - 2
Mattman - 1
KUpchu9702 - 1
Medtro - 1
el diabolico - 2
Funner - 1
JClarke450 & Cruzrmama - 4
Landcruiserphil - 2

26 shirts!

Last edited:
SIZING

MENS STANDARD SIZES (includes Youth sizes)
Screenshot_20170604-135919.png

LADIES STANDARD SIZES
Screenshot_20170604-135940.png

JUNIORS STANDARD SIZES
Screenshot_20170604-135956.png

Last edited:
Email sent! These look cool! Thanks!

What size fits you? I will need to add 2 sizes :eek::flipoff2:

Large fits me. Medium is a little snug. Maybe if they had an Extra Medium ;)

I just added attachments that cover sizing for Mens, Ladies, and Juniors. Mens also lists sizes for youth.

Going by the chart I would be in the large range. 6' and 185 pounds. Lately been buying XL because larges seem to small after washing a few times. Don't what something that requires line drying to keep from shrinking.

Going by the chart I would be in the large range. 6' and 185 pounds. Lately been buying XL because larges seem to small after washing a few times. Don't what something that requires line drying to keep from shrinking.

I run mine through the washer on cold and toss them in the dryer. I have about 20 or so of these brand shirts, and they haven't shrunk.

I'm currently 5'10" and 160, but I've been wearing the large size since I was 190 or so. They're a little bigger on me now, but mediums are a bit snug.

2x or 3x. ?

Measurements are listed at the bottom of the MENS SIZING image. Might measure one of your other tshirts that fits how you like and go from there. Or default up a size from what you normally wear.

love it! put me in for an XL

E-mail sent, thanks!

More wanted to make sure I could order it since there may not be too many. If so, I will take a women's small and men's large :)

Sorry, wasn't sure what you were asking.

I will put you down. PayPal funds when you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom