Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a $500 opportunity for tomorrow morning..

Apparently the 2 people before me are coming from New Jersey and VA Beach... if they are really driving that far, one of them is going to be turning around pretty unhappy. I'll still give it a go since it's only about 45 minutes from me. @TRFCSUX, if you're by chance looking for an 80, offer to go by early tomorrow and snap it up and I'll buy your 62

That guy will not return my text and his ad says to text
also you have not even seen my 62
it does look solid and the price is almost scary low, if you look really close at the pics it looks like its got lockers but it doesn't say that
196000 is lots of miles

It was more of a shout out in case that's what you're looking for!

In any case, I have had some exchanges with him and spoke to him on the phone for about 15 minutes..

I was surprised he didn't respond but guess he has at least three people coming to look, I say you should go see it

Let me know when you are going and maybe we can look at it together

Tentatively at 11:15. I'm going to confirm with him around 10:30 when I leave and I'll let ya know !

Well someone got a ridiculously good deal this morning. Wish it was me! Wonder if they will keep it or flip it..

Well that sucks.

96 FJ80- 154K on the odometer. Got this from a fellow club member's sister, her son was in an accident with it. got it as an insurance "buy-back". factory lockers, said to have run quite well up till the time of the accident. Engine and transmission/transfer/drivetrain said to have been in good working order. I trust the fellow club member he and I have been friends for a long time. Withe with gray leather interior, third row seats. tires OK factory wheels in better shape than most. Front end damage, windshield missing, some roof damage. Price $1400. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Rolls., steers, and stops.

Well someone got a ridiculously good deal this morning. Wish it was me! Wonder if they will keep it or flip it..

Early bird gets the worm!!

96 FJ80- 154K on the odometer. Got this from a fellow club member's sister, her son was in an accident with it. got it as an insurance "buy-back". factory lockers, said to have run quite well up till the time of the accident. Engine and transmission/transfer/drivetrain said to have been in good working order. I trust the fellow club member he and I have been friends for a long time. Withe with gray leather interior, third row seats. tires OK factory wheels in better shape than most. Front end damage, windshield missing, some roof damage. Price $1400. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Rolls., steers, and stops.

I think this would be a great start for @TRFCSUX as long as the frame is straight.
If I didn't have to put 2 girls throw college for the next 10 years I would look at it.

I have front and rear axles from a 1991 fj80. I was going to combine into a 9.5" front with 80 birfields, but I just picked up a 40 project.... and a baby. No lockers and semi-float rear with drum brakes. They came off a running/driving cruiser with 175k miles. No idea on the condition of the birfields. Pickup only. I don't NEED to get rid of them but I doubt I'll ever get around to using them. $500 for the set???

I've got 4 extra Motorola GP350 chargers for the club handheld radios for sale at $7 each, OBO.

These are the regular overnight chargers, great for trickle charging your battery before a trip. Two day's before your trip, turn on your radio(s) when you leave for work and turn them off when you return home that evening. The night before you leave on your trip, drop the radio into one of these chargers (and if you are like me, put a sticky note on the door or dash reminding you to get your radio out of the charger).

Many sources say that trickle charging is healthier for your battery than always using the fast charger. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I've got this brush for cleaning the inside of Land Cruiser frames. Cut down with dykes to size you need, tie rope to one end and push rod with other. Great for prepping the insides of frames. I bought two and used one. This is kinda of a one use tool. Hard to find the right size.

I've never used it $40.00 for both the brush and the extension rod/pole. I've also got this KD Ball Joint Press $140 and a complete set of IR air tools price to be determined.

thanks!

IMG_9785.JPG

IMG_9788.JPG

IMG_9789.JPG

IMG_9794.JPG

IMG_9847.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom