18th Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Registration is now open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you Steve! For getting me straight!!

I'm all signed up....

Registered! I'm down for Anthracite but I'm not following Greg on that side trail he got everyone stuck on last year. :hillbilly:

Why would you ever follow someone who is physically incapable of tossing a hammer in the air and catching it with his hands anywhere close to the handle. Tiger woods was more coordinated last weekend at 3am in Jupiter Fla!

Wow that was some side hill trail. Even Chris Stearns wasn't happy about it. How you guys spotted Vince around it is a miracle! Geez, right in the same area at the same time you guys were struggling on that trail we had Bob B with carb issues coming up Barney Rubble, and Morgan managed to get that damn log jammed under his truck! Gave us a chance to see Jeff using his carpenter skills that day.............

Keystone is headed to Anthracite on the 10th to scope out some black trails we came across while wheeling in the snow, but didn't have time (or confidence in the snow) to try them. I have a black/blue route that I am going to be the trail guide for during Coal Mine and I'd love to find a few more challenging trails before the event in July. Might even get up to Anthracite more than once before the event we'll see. I'd like to nail down a green/blue route, too, We found some decent and mildly challenging trails while wheeling in the snow.

Registered! I'm down for Anthracite but I'm not following Greg on that side trail he got everyone stuck on last year. :hillbilly:
We drove past that sidehill "trail" yesterday. Greg was riding shotgun with em. it looks pretty innocent from either the entry or the exit..............but the rest of it is TOUGH!!!!! We also looked at the hill where Charlton's 40 caught fire- it is worse than ever. Debbie in her capable FJ Cruiser wanted to try it but only got about 1/3 of the way up. lots of loose stone and sandy soil combine to minimize traction. And that doesn't even take into account the protruding rocks on the left side or the three that are near the top that will make it even more difficult.

Hey gut I will see you there I will be I the Rv spots might want a ride .

Most of the CLCC/BBRC/Keystone guys will be in the primitive tenting area and scattered about in the small cabins. Swing on by the campfire in the primitive tenting area Wednesday night and you can arrange a ride for the trails the next day. Wednesday is your best bet because Chris, Burl, and Steve will not likely have broken their junk...yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom